Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Water world collection - Sea of Clouds (Green map) bug??.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
But if you land the space craft and just leave the chest in the warehouse it is ok? I mean your not losing the chest just what’s in it when your opening it?
No, you don´t loose the chest. Just when you open it, the items you get don´t appear in the warehouse. Just received mail from GI that they already know about this issue and are working on it...

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
But if you land the space craft and just leave the chest in the warehouse it is ok? I mean your not losing the chest just what’s in it when your opening it?

He said that he activated QL with getting Golden Chest as his main objective though. So, with this bug still exist, the delay its really disappointing indeed.

Holy moly, that's another problem. I don't remember most of them!
All I did was telling them I opened 2 chests this weekend I got from 1st place in a red launch, and I got all items except the 4 items from the collection.
I know it was 2 chests, because I have 7 maps, 7 fuel 300 and only 10 items from collections, which should have been 14.
And I got 4 items. Don't know if somehow they where able to check what I said, or just gave it to me because they know there was an issue.

Now don't start asking for 100 opened chests you lost, they might think you're just trying to get free items. :unsure:
But if it where a few, I would ask. In the best case, you get (part of) the items you did not receive.

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
All I did was telling them I opened 2 chests this weekend I got from 1st place in a red launch, and I got all items except the 4 items from the collection.
I know it was 2 chests, because I have 7 maps, 7 fuel 300 and only 10 items from collections, which should have been 14.
And I got 4 items. Don't know if somehow they where able to check what I said, or just gave it to me because they know there was an issue.

Now don't start asking for 100 opened chests you lost, they might think you're just trying to get free items. :unsure:
But if it where a few, I would ask. In the best case, you get (part of) the items you did not receive.

Haha, I just wrote items what I can remember though. Thanks God I have screenshot one of it (which I needed the most). I'll be happy if they returned of what I could remember, and the rest I could not remember will pretend they are all sucked by a black hole 🤣

Latest from GI support:

Airport City Support Team
February 17, 2020, 04:20 -0800
Thank you for informing us about the situation you have come across. We will investigate the matter and do our best to find a solution.
Let me know in case any additional questions arise.
Sounds like Marybot and Valerybot have been given new scripts!

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Have sent a ticket 2 days ago, got a response yesterday, and I've sent more details immediately. No more response until now. I don't get that much hope for this.

Edit: Finally got a response today. Only said the issue of space maps has been fixed. Please reboot the game. But haven't received my missing items.

Last edited:

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
After double explain everything to them, finally I have received my lost space items today. Lessons learned, explain every little details and pray that you got response from the reliable support operator immediately (looks like there are many of them. From answers of last emails seems I finally reach the reliable one). Case closed. Cheers :)

Top Bottom