Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

V 8.22.25 out on IOS

With new Neon livery, +30% speed!
So, this is probably one of the rewards in the upcoming Airport City event
2021-11-02-13-23-31-310-jpg.59399

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
still nothing on android. event started on ios?
It's out on Android
With new Neon livery, +30% speed!
What's great about the livery is that it's only 49 greenies in the shop. It's equivalent to purchasing an S2 (which is definitely more costly), so for those who may have saved their earnings from the 10th anniversary event, it's a great opportunity to spend their earnings and upgrade their fleet.
Use the following rule of thumb if you want to wait for the S2 supersale to get your S2 liveries:
1) For swift, owl, and hawk S2 liveries, wait for the supersale if you wish, as they will be cheaper (-50%). Hawk S2 will only be 4 greenies cheaper, so I would bite the bullet for that one.
2)For raven S2 and up, definitely buy the neon livery for 49 greenies. The raven S2 is 62 greenies during the sale (-50% discount) according to @Captain WH Rollins ' guide, and it gets a lot pricier from there.

Last edited:

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
It's out on Android

What's great about the livery is that it's only 49 greenies in the shop. It's equivalent to purchasing an S2 (which is definitely more costly), so for those who may have saved their earnings from the 10th anniversary event, it's a great opportunity to spend their earnings and upgrade their fleet.
Use the following rule of thumb if you want to wait for the S2 supersale to get your S2 liveries:
1) For swift, owl, and hawk S2 liveries, wait for the supersale if you wish, as they will be cheaper (-50%). Hawk S2 will only be 4 greenies cheaper, so I would bite the bullet for that one.
2)For raven S2 and up, definitely buy the neon livery for 49 greenies. The raven S2 is 62 greenies during the sale (-50% discount) according to @Captain WH Rollins ' guide, and it gets a lot pricier from there.
Too expensive. I am using my gold and silver tokens instead. I got a handful from previous events and rocket launches.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Too expensive. I am using my gold and silver tokens instead. I got a handful from previous events and rocket launches.
Fair enough. Getting 100 gold tokens isn't an easy task for grabbing the S2 thunderbird livery, and most would probably save their gold tokens for upgrading their reserve hangar. The 49 greenies is usually too costly in my eyes, but compared to what an S2 livery costs (even with the -50% supersale), it is certainly worth it from a greenie standpoint.

Top Bottom