Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update IOS -> BUGS

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The new thanksgiving update for Iphone has bugs.
Not the first time but when I want to go to collections it starts hanging and does not function anymore. Also startup takes a LOT of time (several minutes).
Am I the only one?

Edit: it all works BUT it takes half a minute to open collections etc....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
The Thanksgiving update certainly does seem to take much longer to load than usual. When I went to access the plane destination icon my whole screen froze, and so I've had to go through a reboot. Yep, it's just done it again. How you are supposed to speed up planes and send them to destinations without that icon? If GI doesn't fix this pronto we are going to have to spend a lot of time rebooting our devices in order to play the game - even more than we were before!

Yes, pressing any of the icons on the bottom row is either freezing the screen or taking a very long time to respond. Normally when you start the game you get a welcome both with your username and your email address - the email address welcome hasn't happened. That's usually a warning that things aren't as they should be.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
Regarding the Thanksgiving update, I have the same problems for me on my iPad. Long start-up time, slow reaction when the game finally starts and the game shuts down frequently.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Once again another update and another GI Screw-up !!!!!
This is why I have said and continue to say GI SUCKS !!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Cannot access my Neighbors, cannot access my GIFTS, cannot access my Warehouse - so how am I supposed to play the game ????
And GI had to nerve to suspend the games of so many because they, GI, decided that they were cheating !!!!
And they, GI, cannot rollout a update without issues. They must work for OBAMA! (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Another improvement is now you earn Cash, Fuel and Gift Sets for destination stars.
Cheers,
Tom

Cash meaning coins or cash meaning greenies?

I did get a "watch this video" pop-up and was given 5 greenies for watching it. Haven't seen that very much, maybe twice, since i've been playing on iPad.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Cash meaning coins or cash meaning greenies?

I did get a "watch this video" pop-up and was given 5 greenies for watching it. Haven't seen that very much, maybe twice, since i've been playing on iPad.
I didn't check all of the destinations, but the ones I did gave coins, not greenies.
I guess because I played this quest last year my Waverly huff game already completed the first two collections. All I have to do now is land guest planes. But how do we fly to the new destinations without spending greenies for maps? My Waverly huff game just gave me the five greenies for watching a video. I'm traveling today to spend the holiday with family but I might just buy a map for one greenie tomorrow to see what happens.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Is this one of those questless supposedly bug-free versions or does it have a little quest on the side.. I am thinking of sitting this one out since there many complaints till Bad Santa as i missed it last year
Any thoughts???

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
New Destinations:
Excavations: Mesoamerica -- Turboprop
Six hour flight / 20 fuel / 38 passengers / requires Map of Mesoamerica / gives Map Chest: Mesoamerica (seldom)​
Excavations: Ancient Rome -- Jet
Six hour flight / 24 fuel / 80 passengers / requires Map of Ancient Rome / gives Map Chest: Ancient Rome (seldom)​
Excavations: Stonehenge -- Delta
Six hour flight / 35 fuel / 160 passengers / requires Map of Stonehenge / gives Map Chest: Stonehenge (seldom)​
Excavations: Ancient Egypt -- Powerful Delta
Six hour flight / 42 fuel / 260 passengers / requires Map of Ancient Egypt / gives Map Chest: Ancient Egypt (seldom)​
Excavations: The Ancient World -- Jumbo
Six hour flight / 48 fuel / 380 passengers / requires Map of The Ancient World / gives Map Chest: The Ancient World (seldom)​

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Here's my checklist so far on this update:
Positive:
New/old Thanksgiving quest. If you participated last year, as Waverly huff did, the first two requirements are probably already achieved.​
You earn coins, Fuel and Gift Sets for destination stars​
The Warehouse is now divided into sections: Residential Buildings, Planes, Fuel, Passengers, Bonuses, Item Sets, Flight Maps, Tokens and Other​
Once you fill your Terminal, the passenger icons on your Residential Buildings dim​
New destinations but no real information on how to get the necessary Maps without spending greenies​
Negative:
The game takes a little longer to load. Slow, but not objectionable.​
When you tap the bottom icons, it takes longer for the menu to appear ... and then longer for the sub-menu to appear. This is annoying but not a deal-breaker.​
I still get a "Neighbor is Away" message when visiting some neighbors​
I did restart my iPad after the update -- a good idea when any large app is updated.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
It also appears they removed the ability to collect from multiple buildings at once...you have to tap each coin/luggage icon individually to collect them all now. bleh...

Also appears that once you've collected all the passengers you can, the luggage icons fade out a little. Kinda different, but it's a visual queue that you have enough passengers now....lol

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
question, for the first collection, building should drop items, but if I click a building it tells me it gives coins, but no collectable items.
Did anyone already get a drop from a building?

Top Bottom