Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.3 Preview - Dark Skies

What's wrong with me?! I used to love the events and especially a event like this Halloween event. No I can't see the meaning of it...

The reward is a building that produce 80 coins/2h, yes! What a wow-building! Or maybe not...

And what about the tasks, if I manage to do one task a receive event currency. And the reward if I do all tasks is MORE event currency, yes! What a wow-factor! Or maybe not... I don't have any use of the event currency, if I only could buy something of it! The only use is a 2 weeks competition and to get the gold chests you have to play a lot and its not worth it.

So what is wrong with me? Am I to negative? Maybe its better for me to go back to bed and see if I am more positive when I wake up 😁

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
What's wrong with me?! I used to love the events and especially a event like this Halloween event. No I can't see the meaning of it...

The reward is a building that produce 80 coins/2h, yes! What a wow-building! Or maybe not...

And what about the tasks, if I manage to do one task a receive event currency. And the reward if I do all tasks is MORE event currency, yes! What a wow-factor! Or maybe not... I don't have any use of the event currency, if I only could buy something of it! The only use is a 2 weeks competition and to get the gold chests you have to play a lot and its not worth it.

So what is wrong with me? Am I to negative? Maybe its better for me to go back to bed and see if I am more positive when I wake up 😁
No - the New Event Format isnt good for players in a high level. it is only good for G.I. With the Old Event Format: every day a player got a price because of his position in the ranking. Now: nothing. I am a level 80 player. I doing more than 100,000 pax per week. But in all new events I only got at the end 2000 coins. Shit, for what spending the time for this events? The houses: nothing special. Only to spend more money for a bad prgoramming. It is only unbelievable what the programmers of G.I . doing. so unprofessional since month! Zoo: it is not possible to move it back in the warehouse, it is not possible to upgrade it from level 2 to level 3 because the items are only available while the special zoo event is running. Looks like someone forget to think the workflow until end. Unprofessional!

If it wasn't for the forum badge, I would have stopped taking part in these events months ago. At this point, I no longer care about that either (well I do but I'll get over it)
And I really don't want to have to go through this constant waiting for the WIndow update spending all day pressing the update button when I know it's an easy fix for the devs to delay the start of the event

I can’t access my bonus‘s for this event the tab you store them in is gone. Anyone else having this issue? There are a few in the event store but not the ones I need like trying to land guest planes.
Click on the timer that shows current bonus time left. There is a + square, click on that and all your bonuses are shown and available to use.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
If it wasn't for the forum badge, I would have stopped taking part in these events months ago. At this point, I no longer care about that either (well I do but I'll get over it)
And I really don't want to have to go through this constant waiting for the WIndow update spending all day pressing the update button when I know it's an easy fix for the devs to delay the start of the event
Yes, I need every forum badge too - and I'm working on 500 stars so the event flight destinations are really helping ;)

We're going to launch spooky activities next week.

• Aerosol is available from event's flights and you can receive it from your neighbours as gifts.
  • Halloween Shop will provide you with Collection of the Seal items (additionally you can get them from Pumpkin Bed)

• Two event buildings were redisigned
Hi Ur-quan,
First of all, thank you for providing us with preview of the current event. I'm always curious to see few days in advance what the next update will look like.
I would like to draw your attention to few points:
1) Like it was already reported by other players, current view of the Halloween Shop is identical to the one of Haunted House;
2) Aerosol is not among the gifts we can send, so it is only available from event's fights.
3) Last year during the event it was possible to buy with event currency not only the Fortune Teller - now available from Basic Class at progress level 10, but also Bottomless Well, Spooky Camp and Mausoleum. I hope you will be consistent next year and will include those 3 buildings in the rewards either in Basic Class or in Premium Class or (as it was in some event) as a reward for fulfilling all Tasks.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
No - the New Event Format isnt good for players in a high level. it is only good for G.I. With the Old Event Format: every day a player got a price because of his position in the ranking. Now: nothing. I am a level 80 player. I doing more than 100,000 pax per week. But in all new events I only got at the end 2000 coins. Shit, for what spending the time for this events? The houses: nothing special. Only to spend more money for a bad prgoramming. It is only unbelievable what the programmers of G.I . doing. so unprofessional since month! Zoo: it is not possible to move it back in the warehouse, it is not possible to upgrade it from level 2 to level 3 because the items are only available while the special zoo event is running. Looks like someone forget to think the workflow until end. Unprofessional!
Now you get 20 rewards over a 10+ day event. So, that means you will average 2 rewards a day, instead of one. Quite frankly I think this has helped to level the playing field.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Now you get 20 rewards over a 10+ day event. So, that means you will average 2 rewards a day, instead of one. Quite frankly I think this has helped to level the playing field.
OLD EVENT FORMAT: an event over 10 days: I got maybe 25 to 30 silver Coins
NEW EVENT FORMAT: i got now only cash.
Can you see the big difference? Even I spend more time in player: but it is not possible to get a place where I can get banknotes.
And beside all of that: until now: not one of the Events in the NEW EVENT FORMAT was working without any errors. For example: until now it is not possible to move the ZOO to the warehouse or to Upgrade a Zoo level 2 to level , because the needed Item are only available during the EVENT. Sorry - so many things are not running smoothly with the new Event. I am not a fan of the NEW EVENT FORMAT. I will be grade if GI first solve all technical known problems before starting with a not well tested NEW EVENT FORMAT and bringing new program-technical problems to the game. No needed, not enforced.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@Tom-SUB I think @PLMerry means the 20 rewards from the level progress. Although, we can actually spend our event currency to buy Fuel Additives, Large Repair Sets, Bowl of Riches, etc. So the 20 rewards don't mean that much.

About leveling the playing field, arguably so. There are now much more leagues with 100 people grouped similar to their level.

But for an above average long-time player, old event format was much more valuable. I didn't need to spend all my fuels or time or money to get mostly 3 Silver Chests everyday and still get the event reward buildings (because really, with the new event format, you can't get to lv.20 without spending LOTS of your resources (time, money, fuels, etc). But the most important thing was I could buy whatever I needed from the Shop with my Event Currency.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OLD EVENT FORMAT: an event over 10 days: I got maybe 25 to 30 silver Coins
NEW EVENT FORMAT: i got now only cash.
Can you see the big difference? Even I spend more time in player: but it is not possible to get a place where I can get banknotes.
And beside all of that: until now: not one of the Events in the NEW EVENT FORMAT was working without any errors. For example: until now it is not possible to move the ZOO to the warehouse or to Upgrade a Zoo level 2 to level , because the needed Item are only available during the EVENT. Sorry - so many things are not running smoothly with the new Event. I am not a fan of the NEW EVENT FORMAT. I will be grade if GI first solve all technical known problems before starting with a not well tested NEW EVENT FORMAT and bringing new program-technical problems to the game. No needed, not enforced.
I really prefer the old system for competition with daily rewards. I'm okay with a big reward at the end of the competition but would like to see them introduce a new type of daily reward that is based on points accumulated in a single day.

Top Bottom