Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.1 is out

FreeAsABird

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hut0reh
Username
A-1 thru 5
300 guest planes is a bit excessive indeed. And I don't like micromanagement of helicopters either.
One thing I can say that might help:
Luckily, good neighbors are giving info on events. When I type "zoo" in my neighbor search, I can instantly find 10 neighbors with a zoo and can finalize the assignment of visiting level 1 zoos in 1 or 2 days. Hopefully this is the same with you!
yes several have now added zoo into their username, some even specify how many they have and the lvls too

FreeAsABird

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hut0reh
Username
A-1 thru 5
Does anyone know if these event helicopter destinations can cause a heli break down? I can build a Goldfinch pad (1 day wait) but if I need to wait 6 days to upgrade to Lvl 3 Heli Repair it’s not worth starting and trying to get any Goldfinch event stars.
best to just use sparrows unless there are other item drops for other event collections from helis

To help those who asking what items need and how many to upgrade Zoo
Zoo L2.jpg
Zoo L3.jpg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Does anyone know if these event helicopter destinations can cause a heli break down? I can build a Goldfinch pad (1 day wait) but if I need to wait 6 days to upgrade to Lvl 3 Heli Repair it’s not worth starting and trying to get any Goldfinch event stars.
I’ve had none break.... which seems like a remarkable coincidence.....

It’s in the Wiki, under....... zoo!
I know its in the wiki but i received messages from members asking also in the chat room this mean some members they dont have the time to check wiki those they login for a minutes and they looking for fast answers.
Wiki is good for all members when they have time, post the screenshot to help them faster than searching this event just for 7 days and some start today the event.

I know its in the wiki but i received messages from members asking also in the chat room this mean some members they dont have the time to check wiki those they login for a minutes and they looking for fast answers.
Wiki is good for all members when they have time, post the screenshot to help them faster than searching this event just for 7 days and some start today the event.
Also a reason to not look if you can ask. Goes both ways.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If anyone started the event late (starting late means that you didn't collect your lv1 prize on the 1st day of the event), please let me know.

Top Bottom