Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.1 is out

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
Apparently you can get event items from the adventure buildings. Just got one of the birds from the helicopter collection for the aviary...not sure if it's a bug or a permanent arrangement for events

Just checking that collection, all the birds came from heli so... micro-management incoming...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just placed my ninth zoo. I thought the limit was six. (Apologies if this is a repeat. I did a search on this thread for “zoo limit” and found nothing.)
Cheers,
Tom
NEW UPDATE:
The two Zoos on the far right (next to the Greenhouse) are Level 3.
My neighbor code is Waverly huff

Last edited:
tropical plane.jpg

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
How are you guys getting zoos so fast? I'm flying 8 owls as it is and am still only on 2. Can I kindly ask what strategy you are using?

Thanks! :)

👧 ⛽
N
@Nayeon
I’m using 14 planes, with Dice and Vintage Weathervane bonuses. I set a timer for 30 minutes for my eight Sri Lanka flights I’ve been doing this since yesterday morning unless I’m sleeping.
Cheers,
Tom

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
I just placed my eighth zoo. I thought the limit was six. (Apologies if this is a repeat. I did a search on this thread for “zoo limit” and found nothing.)
Cheers,
Tom
Add me pls 03ls05as4
I can’t find your code I need to visit your zoo

How are you guys getting zoos so fast? I'm flying 8 owls as it is and am still only on 2. Can I kindly ask what strategy you are using?

Thanks! :)

👧 ⛽
N
Yesterday i played 14 hours or more with GD, D, SG, and event bonus to help me get more drop.
Like greensmith said and Vintage Weathervane.

Top Bottom