Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Temporary solution though. You’re f***ed when the bonus runs out unless you’re going to shell out over and over.
Its a dev cock up for sure. You shouldn’t be reliant on ads for completion. They’re notoriously unreliable.

you’ll need 0 in your warehouse. Then go to the flight menu, and click straight jacket which should give you the option.
Temporary solution for sure didn’t think of that as I would have to fly enough to use up 1790 before able to collect from vault again. I would only use this as last resort if needed on last day to complete event (if that’s important to you)z

when mypossessed pax is full and I have 0 on the warehouse I can use ads to get them 1 every 4 mins or so not sure the max (10 maybe?). So slow but will complete the 100 by end of event. But the $4.99 will include 20! Soooo

Ok so sad news.... I have official paid GI to play AC.

On the bright side have received Jumbo S1, Jar of Diogenes (no idea when is best to use this!), my first planetarium (!!!), Twisting Tower (no idea), Central Mall (no idea), and of course 20 straight jackets. 3 rewards to go with another mysterious plane....

I think it was pretty lucky just the Jumbo S1 and a planetarium - what do you think??

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
So, is there no way to spend a special currency in this event? Normally we are able to buy spy glasses with an event currency but I can’t in this one. Seems pretty pointless.

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
Temporary solution though. You’re f***ed when the bonus runs out unless you’re going to shell out over and over.
Its a dev cock up for sure. You shouldn’t be reliant on ads for completion. They’re notoriously unreliable.

you’ll need 0 in your warehouse. Then go to the flight menu, and click straight jacket which should give you the option.
Thank you - that did the trick- appreciated

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
On the bright side have received Jumbo S1, Jar of Diogenes (no idea when is best to use this!), my first planetarium (!!!), Twisting Tower (no idea), Central Mall (no idea), and of course 20 straight jackets. 3 rewards to go with another mysterious plane....

I think it was pretty lucky just the Jumbo S1 and a planetarium - what do you think??
Great to use when you are trying to level up. I did a post of one way to take advantage of experience points here https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/leveling-up-strategically.35509/

Regarding the zombie passengers and the like. I’ve come to the realisation that there is little to no benefit in completing the tasks. It’s not needed for the building, so why am I wasting fuel flying to Dahshur that i’ve already 3 starred?
To get yourself a wonderful forum badge! No tasks completed, no badge 😉

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@Ur-quan
So. . . . Is the lack of ability to send straight jackets and slabs as gifts a glitch on windows, a purposeful choice or what? I am being forced to use commercials for jackets, since the event already filled my terminal and I cannot collect from my vaults. (which also makes me unable to collect the ghost picture collection) Hope this will be corrected soon. Thanks

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Ur-quan
So. . . . Is the lack of ability to send straight jackets and slabs as gifts a glitch on windows, a purposeful choice or what? I am being forced to use commercials for jackets, since the event already filled my terminal and I cannot collect from my vaults. (which also makes me unable to collect the ghost picture collection) Hope this will be corrected soon. Thanks
It's not just windows. It's every platform.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I know the problem with the straitjackets and the burial vault has been pointed out, but there is another problem with the burial vaults. When your burial vaults are full of possessed passengers you cannot collect items needed for the Whisper in the Wall collection. Unless I am missing something.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Who thinks they will extend event duration by the number of days it takes them to fix the 'bug'? Any one?
Wonder what they consider the bug - starting us with full possessed passengers or the complete event design or something else?

Last edited:

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
And when you run out of ads and still have a full terminal? ...
GI should have programmed that straitjackets should always be dropped from the vault or that the passenger yield should be lower. After watching ads, there is no other option but to halt the flight. It is a paradoxical programming but maybe GI is trying to squeeze money out of it by paying two greenies just to get that jacket. Such greed on profiting too much on this event.

Top Bottom