Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

maybe it could have something to do with the planeset in the eventstore that can be purchased for 99 greens
The plane set for 99 has also disappeared on IOS as well as the mystery plane , it’s still there on my android

I feel this is a bug as the icon for the mystery plane keeps changing every time I go to check but I cannot click on the icon to give a description of the reward

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
maybe it could have something to do with the planeset in the eventstore that can be purchased for 99 greens
Can you send a screenshot? Isn’t there on iOS...only event sets and bonuses EDIT: just saw the post from @Ddave1, I don’t know why they keep removing this set
BE0E6954-366C-472D-A496-2C267AC51CCA.jpeg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all, i've updated my games KAITO1 and VAYKA1 about 2 hrs. ago and i swear that the buildings produced 3 farao's each.
I've just updated my NOYA12 game and the buildings produced only 1 farao each. Did anyone noticed this or am i going nuts???
Maybe it's also a bug or GI changed it quickly.
All my games are on android.

Hi all, i've updated my games KAITO1 and VAYKA1 about 2 hrs. ago and i swear that the buildings produced 3 farao's each.
I've just updated my NOYA12 game and the buildings produced only 1 farao each. Did anyone noticed this or am i going nuts???
Maybe it's also a bug or GI changed it quickly.
All my games are on android.
mine changed too

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
mine changed too

@novagator, so i'm not going nuts than as it changed also on your game too.
I think the people who updated in the first few hours had profits from it, like my 2 games. That's really unfair don't you think??
I'm going to update my AYON1 and KAITO2 game now and will see what happens.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@novagator, so i'm not going nuts than as it changed also on your game too.
I think the people who updated in the first few hours had profits from it, like my 2 games. That's really unfair don't you think??
I'm going to update my AYON1 and KAITO2 game now and will see what happens.

Updated my last 2 games and GI turned back the 3 farao's collecting from buildings to just 1 farao now.

I am on Android and didn't get the update. I checked the app store on
Amazon and it says it not available. In the past, the update would show up on my device and I just manually updated it. Frustrating.
I had to go to the Google Play store on my Android to get the update.

PS. You root for the right team!! 😁

Top Bottom