Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

D

Deleted member 9675

Again microsoft is late for their own bankruptcy court hearing.
They keep this crap up, and no it just isnt GI games. There are glitches with system updates, app updates, support issues, MSN homepage browser issues

After having a look around with this event for a while...
The more I look, the more I hate it.

No more free spyglasses will be effecting me a lot.

But let's be honest: G! tactics are working though, making people play & pay. Yes, it's free to play, but also pay to win. Of course, this whole thing is business anyway...

Edit: Founded something more - the league system have changed. No more platinum, titanium or gold - you end up with level 80, level 70 and level 60 leagues instead. This way, everyone in your league will be around the same level as you.

One more question: what will qualify for us to get a event forum badge? Do we need to complete all the tasks or all the progress?
@Dave

I'll have to sit down and have a good look through the changes and see how to work this out.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Premium rewards are really good. The Serapeum and the Ancient Sanctuary alone make the $4.99 worth it.
Looks like we lost the ability to purchase fuel additives at will. Not the ideal situation, but I will adapt. Flew just fine without it before and will do so again. Besides, can at least get one in the rewards.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
At a guess having a quick look at the update, I would think completing all the tasks would be the right criteria to use to get the award.

If we're referring to the old way, we completed the event to get event reward building. With this new system, the event reward building (Library of Alexandria) is available when you reach pass (event) level 20.

Although, with the new event system, flying standard destinations and visiting buildings (pax or coins) will also reward you with event currency. So technically, one can finish the event without flying to event destination.

So, your idea that completing all the tasks to get the event badge might be the best.

Device
  1. Android
Click on the tab where your own apps are stored on Google Play. Find Airport City and click. You should see an update button once you do. This is how I have to update the game sometimes

I also do this very often, but now it doesn't show up anything besides "Uninstall" and "open"

Google play says that last update was available on 16th of July (age of ash)...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yup, same here! And then of course we will start running out of land with all these new buildings........ Very clever GI!
I didn't even think of that, and quite a costly cycle if youre not careful. However, joke's on them, because I have no issue with putting buildings back in the warehouse for better ones.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I didn't even think of that, and quite a costly cycle if youre not careful. However, joke's on them, because I have no issue with putting buildings back in the warehouse for better ones.

don't give them any idea. soon we can't put stuffs back into the warehouse or it'll cost green to store it back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
With the premium class you can get 3 super mystery buildings, 2 upgraded planes, a sky captain and a QL ... To me it seems excessive as a reward with only 4.99 ... The QL alone costs 300 greenies ... And you can get it at 4.99 ??? I mean, the beauty of the game is also doing difficult things so you can use a little bit of strategy ...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03pifew82
Username
Skylar
You can get many great rewards with paying $4.99 in progress. If you want a SG, you also can get it in progress. Anyway, this update is better than before. I don't know what you guys complain about.

Top Bottom