Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I see this kind of things (premium and basic reward) more and more in online games. It's free to play, yes. But you need to spend money to get the premium rewards. As much as I hate it, it's somewhat understandable, it's a business after all.
Most of the games I play (albeit not as often as AC) have an event pass or season/month pass, so I’m not surprised either. I think I will be shocked at the cost though. The event buildings are pricey in my book at £27 for ~2 weeks benefit.
Clash Royale £5/month for better rewards.
CoC £5/month for better rewards.
Adventure communist £10 month for better rewards.
Train station 2 event pass £4. (2 weeks ish), better rewards again.
AC... 2 weeks £50? 🧐 Let’s hope it’s £4.99🤪

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
It's a copy of sim city build it event system.
I guess we are gonna be tempted by the premium class.... Hope it's not 49$, no one will by it a this price !

We can find out if someone can find the center of the green box and then we should be able to figure out how many character is in the box 4 or 5 ;)
here it goes... taking equal margins within box.
it seems more 4,99 than 49,99
test.png

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wzq1j6
Username
Biggles
Hello, Pilots! Ancient sands are shifting, so we're going to introduce 7.23 Update with brand new event system this week.

The Curse of the valley of the kings!
Hello, my friends. I have reason to believe that we are on the brink of an incredible discovery. The secret tomb of Pharaoh Djer has been discovered in Egypt. It's nearly five thousand years old, and I must be among the first to visit it. (Klandau)

Event buildings lineup:

View attachment 38380

Complete all 18 task levels to get Library of Alexandria
View attachment 38385
  • Max population cap. +50
  • 210 coins every 4 hours.
  • boosts nerby residential buildings output by 5%

Complete missions, launch flights, visit buildings in your and your neighbors' cities to earn the event currency.
Earn event currency to increase your pass level and advance in your adventure.
With each new level you will receive better rewards. To unlock an additional rewards, get Premium Class access ticket through the direct purchase.

New Event interface:
View attachment 38379

• Updated story missions.
  • 18 levels of event rewards plus additional 18 with Premium Class ticket
  • Reworked event rankings with new rewards

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
From @Ken Kyu Air ’s I think $4#.## is more likely.
I’d be interested to know how many people would buy at a price 10x lower, would they get 10x (+) more sales?
One would think, but they choose their price to cover their expenses as well as make a profit. They may go based on the current purchase trends for their products to determine how large that margin is.

Top Bottom