Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.22

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If you de-select ‘by readiness‘ it will sort itself out.
But if you click "by readiness", the first 3 collections in the event disappear and go blank at the top. Only if you uncheck it can you see them in my game.
As another player stated, the zombie passengers are also showing up, and they dont count towards pax of course. We seem to have an infestation on our hands :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 9675

Lol strange Russian house???
Capture3.JPG

Help - needing a windows guru here. Download from MS store seems to be stuck on pending. I tried resetting MS store and rebooting computer - still pending. Any suggestions or just wait?

Hi @crescent moon

When I went to download it, I had 10 items waiting. One of these was download for the Windows store itself. Maybe that has something to do with it ?
When you say resetting the Windows store do you mean running the troubleshooter ?

Window seems to have changed this feature but > Settings>Update and Security>Troubleshoot> Additional Troubleshooters>Windows Store Apps

Other than that, I am afraid I cannot help.

Regards
Harcourt

1. another change I see is a strange Russian building in the store, cost 8 cash but produce quite good amount of pax. I am not sure if others get this

That is the Futuristic House. The Russian name was a bug that was fixed when I quit, restarted, and the game downloaded more content. I'm hoping someone will make a Wiki Entry for it. It seems to be something like a Villa. It can drop the following items for you:

Pedometer
Rolling Suitcase
Old Suitcase
Sports Bag
Briefcase
Travelling Bag
Inflatable Pillow

Hi @crescent moon

When I went to download it, I had 10 items waiting. One of these was download for the Windows store itself. Maybe that has something to do with it ?
When you say resetting the Windows store do you mean running the troubleshooter ?

Window seems to have changed this feature but > Settings>Update and Security>Troubleshoot> Additional Troubleshooters>Windows Store Apps

Other than that, I am afraid I cannot help.

Regards
Harcourt
I had updated some other apps earlier this morning (getting ready for AC update). When AC showed up,it was pending. Used the troubleshooter which reset the MS store, cleared the cache, and still pending. My other computer updated without any problems.

Top Bottom