Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.22

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
NOTES:
  1. It's update 7.22 not 8.0
  2. Age of Ash Event - a 16 day event
  3. It looks hard, but you have long time and it comes with a good award. (+2% pax radius 5)
  4. BE WARE All the event flight will consume more fuel everyday as the event pass. By the time this event ends, the flights will use x2 fuel.
OTHER CHANGES:
  1. The main one is ALL the flight destinations have change it's picture - Looks quite nice but will be a hard time for the wiki; @Chloe11111 @Madge59230 @TeresaLisboa (and others) wish you all luck!
  2. Another change I see is a strange Russian building in the store, cost 8 cash but produce quite good amount of pax. I am not sure if others get this

Last edited:

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
The pictures of all destinations are changed
20200717_124840.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The pictures of all destinations are changed
View attachment 37664

Many thanks for the information, I will prepare myself to update the event user guide, once Age of Ash is released. So pleased I do not have any picture destinations in any of the user guides, it would take ages to replace all the pictures.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom