Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.21.35

It didn't clear my black backgrounds.
Capture3.PNG

I noticed the among other things The Helicopter flaw and used it to make a few „cheap trips“ I also bought a few greenies in the ongoing sale this morning......

I also could not add anything to my ongoing launch. But apparently whoever rode with me could. Free launch for me.... but I actually tried everything to contribute. Maybe different platforms experience different flaws. (I am on iOS)

To make a long story short, just now the Helicopters need things again to fly and my planes were all back that I just recently sent away on missions and my greenies GONE too....like they turned back in time and rebooted to the like it was an hour or so ago....

I did restart the game, but the greenies are not back yet. The online bot-support suggests to wait 24 hrs.... I gues I‘ll do that. But I am NOT spending real money again anytime soon.

All good now. Support got back to me and restored my purchase. :)

I've installed it and my helicopters no longer need parts to fly.

I think that is a short lived bug. If you had downloaded through the game, than you would see it. But after doing that, I went to Microsoft Store and it downloaded and updated the game and that update requires the flight items. I had asked on discord but didn't receive a response. My guess is that after the event is over, there will be another update (probably mid-month one but that's a guess).

I think they had to update to fix some serious bugs that had developed such as the destination graphics being all white and repair items required not being shown. There are some bugs like the screen suddenly going white for no obvious reason (I think it is related to neighbors visiting while you are playing) and you have to quit and restart. Personally, I can't wait for the midmonth update to what changes.

Top Bottom