Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 6.8.34 out on IOS

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I thought there were other things in terms of gifting that people were complaining about, like the reset of the gifting screen to the top, each time a gift was sent.

Each time a gift is sent the list of gifts available to send still returns to the top.

However, I just accepted a gift from the absolute bottom of my incoming gift list, and the view did not snap back to the top of the incoming gift list. It stayed put so that I could easily hit the send back button (which is what I wanted for this particular neighbor).

Each time a gift is sent the list of gifts available to send still returns to the top.

However, I just accepted a gift from the absolute bottom of my incoming gift list, and the view did not snap back to the top of the incoming gift list. It stayed put so that I could easily hit the send back button (which is what I wanted for this particular neighbor).
I’ve just gotten into the habit of sending out all my gifts first. Then I can accept all and clear all

Wow - I think other than an occasional alliance flight not counting, I have no more complaints about this update. The game is running beautifully!
Don’t speak too soon!

It’s a bit erratic depending on whether you are working at the top or the bottom of the list. Sometimes it stays put, most of the time it jumps to the top or the bottom. 500x better but still glitchy. Needs more work :(.
Just found the first negative change - the Giant to Condor repair items are now available from the respected (high) level.
i was wondering how long that would take. It was originally either a bonus to get the new concept going and available to all or another under done QA scenario when first introduced. You’ll also notice the location of these items in the gift list are where they’d be if you were levelling up and they were gradually becoming available depending on your level.
I’ve just gotten into the habit of sending out all my gifts first. Then I can accept all and clear all
Again, a vast improvement but not ideal. The old version allowed you to clear all gifts which had been accepted. The option to clear all is now only available once every gift has been accepted. Also, if you accept each and every gift individually (so no more I accepted gifts), the tab remains on “accept all gifts” so you need to leave the page and renter before it switched to “clear all”. The two options should be different tabs next to each other, not one that switches back and forth.

Some big wins: when you select a gift and then choose who it goes to, you get to scroll through all of your neighbours, not just 20.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Thanks. So it seems like it's semi-working?

That is good.
I am on Windows and I can see all my neighbors when gifting.
Same here, all 387 of them.

But I still gift from the neighbor list, so it's easier to pick the individual gifts. I rarely return what is sent, I look at name and signature. I really like the search function on the gifts, too. (but that's not new - just very helpful!)

Top Bottom