Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 4.8.14 For iPad / 4.8.12 for iPhone / 4.8.16 for Android

Device
  1. Windows PC

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Over the past few days I've used Golden Dice, Spy Glass and Sky Captain bonuses alone and in groups to get drops for the Cold War Collection. Also Vintage Weathervane, Secret Faucet and lots of fuel. I finally got one drop this morning, but it was an item I already have two of. My results at present are 0-3-2-0-0.
For the They're Not Rocks Collection I have 2/3. My current mix is 0-9-4-5-0.
This is a tough one. Lots of time left, I tell myself.
Cheers,
Tom

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Over the past few days I've used Golden Dice, Spy Glass and Sky Captain bonuses alone and in groups to get drops for the Cold War Collection. Also Vintage Weathervane, Secret Faucet and lots of fuel. I finally got one drop this morning, but it was an item I already have two of. My results at present are 0-3-2-0-0. This is a tough one. Lots of time left, I tell myself.
Cheers,
Tom
I risked a lot of fuel with bonuses - for little more then 250 flights to bali and LA got everything except 2 polyurethane. For this event total cost is bonuses from the warehouse (dice, sky capt, spy glass, weathervane, bought 2 dices today and 2 more in last 2 days). And put few bonuses for fun like business class, lucky cap, inconvertible coin. Used 2 family ticket as my current airport is mess due to bug and 2 alarm clocks for the same reason.

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
I am playing this game on iPad3(iOS) and surface pro2(windows10).
After update 4.8.14 on iPad, I have never gotten gifts from neighbors.
But I have gotten gifts from some neighbors since update 4.8.11 of window., Probably, all of them are players on windows.
I had been lacking the chainsaw on windows, because it was impossible to pass the gift crossover other OS. But I got over 170 gifts as soon as update 4.8.11 yesterday,\(^O^)/
Now I am lacking the chainsaw on iPad.....
I still have never completed GoHell and ColdWar collections.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Over the past few days I've used Golden Dice, Spy Glass and Sky Captain bonuses alone and in groups to get drops for the Cold War Collection. Also Vintage Weathervane, Secret Faucet and lots of fuel. I finally got one drop this morning, but it was an item I already have two of. My results at present are 0-3-2-0-0.
For the They're Not Rocks Collection I have 2/3. My current mix is 0-9-4-5-0.
This is a tough one. Lots of time left, I tell myself.
Cheers,
Tom
I am pretty much at the same level. I have 2/3 for the Not Rocks with only one missing, so I am firm in belief that this will be OK. But the CW collection has dropped two items so far (0-1-1-0-0).

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Advice for all players having problems with cold war collections - gather as much landing lamps. For collection try to fly to destinations that require less amount of fuel or passengers - cannot confirm 100% but drop rate should be the same for all destinations (very seldom). After you collect enough lamps and fuel and passengers - use bonuses - invest in golden dice and spy glass - more bonuses better drop rates. In that time period while bonuses are active try to do as many flights as you can - as there is 9 more days left - there is a good chance that drop rate will be improved when event close to the end. Also don't fly to cold war destinations prior to complete other mini tasks (there is a order of things needed to be done - follow it).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I am pretty much at the same level. I have 2/3 for the Not Rocks with only one missing, so I am firm in belief that this will be OK. But the CW collection has dropped two items so far (0-1-1-0-0).
And just right now I got the Not Rocks collections completed...

I am also following the side quest story. Once it tells me to "send flights and assemble the cold war collection" I will unleash all reserves of fuel, passengers and bonuses.

I have completed all the side quests for the Age of Ash & I'm still flying to Lima & Los Angeles but the drop rate has not improved at all.

Same here, I'm at the event where I must assemble CW items and flying non-stop to LA didn't yield anything (only the 2 items drops sometime, not related to CW). I'm preparing to use Spyglass but I decided to wait till it improve before unleashing.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
There is a side quest that says Bring a tea leaf from Boston and then visit Mansion 0/1. I visited my mansion 3 times now and it's still saying 0/1. Is there any error to this side quest?

Top Bottom