Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upcoming June Events

2021-06-02-11-49-17.jpg

Boring - two events with no event specific flights. Not working towards stars on either of these. :(
On the bright side,I've already got support buildings already sitting in my city from last year.

Two Stadiums,
Two Brazilian Villas and
Two Brazilian Cottages
Three Gift Shops.

Plus I've got the collections mostly shored up already:
Carnival Magic: 7 unclaimed
Fan Zone: 1 unclaimed (need to work a little on this one)
It's a Goal!: 6 unclaimed
Fathers of the Nation: 3 unclaimed
United We Stand: 13 unclaimed

I'm sure that's nothing compared to the really long timers, but it's kinda fun to knock out the "hard" parts of these events in the first five minutes.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
On the bright side,I've already got support buildings already sitting in my city from last year.

Two Stadiums,
Two Brazilian Villas and
Two Brazilian Cottages
Three Gift Shops.

Plus I've got the collections mostly shored up already:
Carnival Magic: 7 unclaimed
Fan Zone: 1 unclaimed (need to work a little on this one)
It's a Goal!: 6 unclaimed
Fathers of the Nation: 3 unclaimed
United We Stand: 13 unclaimed

I'm sure that's nothing compared to the really long timers, but it's kinda fun to knock out the "hard" parts of these events in the first five minutes.
That's a great start.

Un/fortunately, I have 58 stadiums, 6 brazilian villas and cottages, 8 gift shops and 10 or more of all the collections.

The only thing to work towards is the finishing building (if it's worthwhile) and the destination stars (but there are none)

I hope they at least have some cool updated building designs (especially ones based on real life) Like maybe this stadium - the concept for UNStudio Soccer Stadium

55505_1_600.jpeg

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Thanks for sharing
Honestly I do not understand the logic of Airport City. In May they informed about the May events, now about the May events. But the running event is not mentioned in both lists. Am I wrong? Sorry then
I was wrong. sorry.

Last edited:

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
This will be my first time through The Great Game event. From the posts here I am a little confused.
I know it will be in the new event format, so not exactly as previous guide.
How are the Brazilian Villas acquired? From the Carnival Magic collection (via event flights)? Store purchase for coins? Through guest planes drops?
Also, how are the Brazilian Cottages acquired?

This will be my first time through The Great Game event. From the posts here I am a little confused.
I know it will be in the new event format, so not exactly as previous guide.
How are the Brazilian Villas acquired? From the Carnival Magic collection (via event flights)? Store purchase for coins? Through guest planes drops?
Also, how are the Brazilian Cottages acquired?
In the past both were bought. The stadium is from the It's a Goal! collection.

The event sheet is done just waiting for the event to start so more info can be added.The main difference with the old sheet is the inability to spend tickets in the shop.

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
In the past both were bought. The stadium is from the It's a Goal! collection.

The event sheet is done just waiting for the event to start so more info can be added.The main difference with the old sheet is the inability to spend tickets in the shop.
Ok. Right, purchase. I am not sure why it is still called currency since there is nothing to purchase with it (just points for progress and competition).
It just didn't seem very G! like to have it as simple as a store purchase for coins. I guess we will see. Thanks.

Top Bottom