Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tunguska

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I recall that mission, it is a jet flight and should show up in your flight options list automatically-it's not a map. The Tunguska flight option will disappear when you recover the item they're asking for.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Thank you for the information. It's either patience and wait for it to come around or spend the eight green dollars and skip it. Not sure what to do....

Don't spend your greens on it, unless you have plenty to spare (i mean in the 100s) as land expansion start to get more expensive from expansion 80 to 20green on sale, then go up again (not sure on what expansion).

Don't spend your greens on it, unless you have plenty to spare (i mean in the 100s) as land expansion start to get more expensive from expansion 80 to 20green on sale, then go up again (not sure on what expansion).
Thanks for the advice. As of now I do have the greens but do not want to spend them on this. I hear what you are saying about the land expansion and right now for me that is more important than the side mission.:)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I wonder how many other players are in the same situation as us. Maybe GI should open this flight up for all of us. Or make us purchase a map. I would be fine with that.

Understand the individual issue, but I think they have other issues I'd like to see addressed first (time travel issues, banning people due to THEIR bugs, giving good support, etc).

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
This is just a side quest that fired prematurely. It happens quite often, mostly in a form that asks you again to do a quest that you've already completed before. In 99% cases you just do them without even realizing it's the same quest again.
I don't know your playstyle, but I have almost 60 side quests open ATM. Asking me to fly falcons when all I have are jets, shell out 80k on useless buildings when I can barely scrape 20k for an essential plane, etc, etc. I just ignore them. I keep playing as usual and eventually I'll do something that'll satisfy the quest.

This is just a side quest that fired prematurely. It happens quite often, mostly in a form that asks you again to do a quest that you've already completed before. In 99% cases you just do them without even realizing it's the same quest again.
I don't know your playstyle, but I have almost 60 side quests open ATM. Asking me to fly falcons when all I have are jets, shell out 80k on useless buildings when I can barely scrape 20k for an essential plane, etc, etc. I just ignore them. I keep playing as usual and eventually I'll do something that'll satisfy the quest.
THANK YOU! Glad I'm not the only one - I, too, have many, many side quests that I haven't done yet. Every once in a while I'll go through them and see if there is anything I can accomplish, and do it. But I generally don't worry about them. I concentrate on stars right now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
me too still not finish the quest to ask for the flight to tunguska

and lots of my side quest not being completed

i am more on silver token chaser to get grand hotel :oops:

Top Bottom