Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday March 29th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@H2_Flyer, i've accepted you on my game VAYKA1.
If you need KNIVES, my game AYON1 can only send them.
So invite that game if you need them.
Check my games giftlist!!!
Also thanks for the gifts, especiallly to @flip123 (y)(y)(y)(y)
Gifts went out again, as uasual.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey thanks everyone for the gifts so far. To reiterate, I can send the Mirrors, Four of Hearts Card and FUEL 20 as usual if you need to speed up the landing of your planes. I really need Two and Three of <3's please

I appreciate your help. If you add me, send me a PM to let me know to look out for you! :)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Signature updated below - best of luck down the rabbit hole!!
Thanks for returning the Scanners ! Hated to ask , but , No need to return gift if swamped . I should be able to make quest building OK . Thanks again , Big help & kept me busy between quest ! LB

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
To those on my support game (@Khiez, @Chyak, @Support4u, @GamingSwiftie, @spearman78, @suzy, @jaod, @JPP, @david smith), please hold off sending any gifts to that game. I 'cleverly' managed to crack the screen on my game pad last night, and cannot use it. Until I know if it can be fixed (and the game recovered), I cannot send or receive gifts on that game. Pretty peeved with myself, as I've never come close to breaking a device like this before, and also pretty guttered since there is event going on! Main game in my signature is still OK. Cheers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ap8uw79
Username
Macintoshman
Thanks everyone for your gifts, here's the ones I sent yesterday, my posting time will change now that I am on afternoon shifts at work;

@Bram - Pocket Knife
@Eva - Pocket Knife
@JPP - Five of Hearts
@Khiez - Five of Hearts
@Marve - Pocket Knife
@suzy - Pocket Knife
@Lebiegas - Pocket Knife
@Long (LY) - Pocket Knife
@Long (LY2) - Pocket Knife
@amaidment - Five of Hearts
@Cheesily - Pocket Knife

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Started a few hours later than most of you fine folk. Getting my self organized and prepped for the quest. Signature updated ....
Good luck my fellow ACers
Cheers,
Ramy

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Hello everybody

need the hearts of 4 card

I would like to change my name here on the forum, Kamikaze is not an appropriate name these days
I change my ingame name to Airboy,
Can the staff change my name, already send a message to a moderator, but got no answer.
I like the Kamikaze name . I think it shows reckless abandon & is very Cool . Appropriate , Smappropiate , let us not forget .

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Yay ! Game Reset ! Ran out of SPARE WIRE , Shoot , 5 short to finish Jet Flights . Please help if ya can , Also 3 of Hearts , Thanks for the gifts while I was on a bad Mushroom Trip .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amjdodt
Username
JP
@Macintoshman sent 3 of hearts
@*Silvestris sent magic mirror
Sent Mirror to everyone else who has gifted me unless i saw their status ask for cards

I need Magic mirrors or cards for repair of plane. I also won't begrudge a knife, lamp or spare wire for missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom