Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday June 9th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I think I just hit return on the engery-saving lamp you sent me without thinking about it (oops!).
With that said, I'll send you some sweets factory stuff.

I could use some turnstiles on dagummit if you'd like to help out. If it's OK with you, I'd like to return the first one to see what that game can send.
Thanks!
That´s ok. I will return crucible today but you can try to send me a Level 7 town hall that I could return tomorrow. Before the actual bug I was able to send Mayor´s Portrait and now I don´t know what I can return (my gift list changed after recovering game with GI ticket)

If you prefer other item today let me know what. My gift clock will reset in 2 hours.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
That´s ok. I will return crucible today but you can try to send me a Level 7 town hall that I could return tomorrow. Before the actual bug I was able to send Mayor´s Portrait and now I don´t know what I can return (my gift list changed after recovering game with GI ticket)

If you prefer other item today let me know what. My gift clock will reset in 2 hours.
Spearman78 is maxed out of crucibles, so no need for a return there. That game could use one last energy saving lamp if you're up to it.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Hi,
Need Calibration Modules Only for Repair base
Otherwise Deicer, Spare Propeller or Fuel will be useful.
Thanks

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Only few more items i am still looking for LAST Sweet Factory. Any help will be very appreciated (y)

Need only 1 (one) Glazing Machine:
@Neil ellor , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Uncle Mans, @zenmie (itismie), @@emily
Need only 3 (three) Screw Presses: @Mrstepot , @Bruno237 , @LAX (DAL-FTW), @SFOPhD, @R3d_F1v3, @nsari

Tunnell Freezer - ALL Collected - THANKS to: @ARFFgal (bev80121), @GamingSwiftie , @flip123 (jpjpjp999), @Rsorour , @greensmith, @Mario's Dad , @wwo55 , @Jay J , @TSharper

On second game - All collected, all new buildings up'n'running!! THANKS to all dear neighbors!
I will start with sending back the Earplugs. If you need anything else, please let me know. (y)

Centrifuge sent! btw: I cannot add DAL-FWT, when i entered your game name, nothing happened.... (n)

Thanks for the centrifuge!! I deleted your invite from my waiting list and tried to send you another invite, but not I got the dreaded invalid promo-code message. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to add you to my DAL-FTW game. :(

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thanks for the centrifuge!! I deleted your invite from my waiting list and tried to send you another invite, but not I got the dreaded invalid promo-code message. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to add you to my DAL-FTW game. :(
OK, no problem. Let's wait till next update and then we can try again.... It seems this must be "connected" with a bug: there is also a problem with adding android users... Hope GI will fix this and few other problems too. Thanks, LAX! (y)

Reactions: LAX

airport citywide

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
act3wf
Username
airport citywide
I see your signature that you are collecting Level 7 Terminal. Do you still collecting them? Coz I just finish mine and I hope we can help each other than hitback way.
Yes I'm still collecting lv.7 items I can help you if I have the correct parts that you need you I see your
I see your signature that you are collecting Level 7 Terminal. Do you still collecting them? Coz I just finish mine and I hope we can help each other than hitback way.
Yes I'm collecting lv. 7 items and I will help in every way I can

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Thanks to all for the gifts !!!! @Gt city, please do not send me any lollipops or earplugs. ... I can send them but I do not need them.... been really busy with my new engine install so I will be more free to send gifts out more regularly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom