Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 8th October 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awji61y
Username
Raymond the za
Good morning everyone !

USERNAME: Raymond the Za
Friend code: aztlzm0
Level/Stars/Reputation: 10/7/2

Needs:

- Copy machine
- Projector
- Radar
- Flight Helmet
- Flight goggles
- Textbook
- Slide rule

Gifts: Fuel catalyst,bath towel, robotic lawnmower, computer,chocolate candies,paint, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers 10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
Hello!

Thanks for all the gifts! Completed catering facility + got the items required for my next control tower upgrade :)
Now trying to complete my Mission Control Center!

If you need something specific tag me!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
good morning to all, its hard to find for inconveniente neigbours with assembly robot, i need 12 :rolleyes:
and need 2 laser level,5 robot testers and 4 spaceship engine.
Long can you please send to inconveniente video board? i need 4, they desapear from my stadium:cautious:

for inconew i really need drill machine.
tks to all for the help.
FancyFlight dont need more air conditionaire :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajknbmv
Username
Chineone
Code: ajknbmv

Username: chine spc consol

Items Required for:
Mission Control Center II: Spaceship Launch Console (2), Comunication Antenna (1)
Repair Base V: TV Panel (3), Grinding Machine (3), Controller (3)
Duty Free: Perfum, Skin Care Products, Filled Candies
Otherwise: Fuel (20)
Buildings: All Inclusive Bracellets
Flights: Landing Lamp

Items I Can Send: Passengers FB (5), Fuel FB (3), Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lownmower, Mail Organizer, ATM, Chocolates, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Google, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Register, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
GETaklu
Username
Klu
In desperate need of Robot Testers!! Please add me and help me if you can!!

Username GETaklu

I am a daily player and I gift in return.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Long, sorry for not tagging you the first time when my game reset, I thought I had gotten everyone, I've re-added you. vakuu I've added you as well. Blesk12 thank you for the stapler :). All others gifts will go out later today. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts everyone :love:

Many thanks to all neighbours who regularly exchange gifts to Bali Hi, Bali2 & Bali131 (y) .
Today I would like to especially thank:

steveowa (DIA) & @Butterfly for the TVs
nsari for the Controller & Grinding Machine
Lukasz, TSharper & Nina for the Air Vent Filter
InCoNvEnIeNtE for the Grinding machine
Donclyde for the Controller

My Repair Base will be up and running as soon as I collect a little bit more coins!

Long, sorry for not tagging you the first time when my game reset, I thought I had gotten everyone, I've re-added you. vakuu I've added you as well. Blesk12 thank you for the stapler :). All others gifts will go out later today. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts everyone :love:

Sophie: Just accepted your request. So can I delete the other game at level 9?

Top Bottom