Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TRUCE

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
This game urgently needs a truce ,No more name calling reporting to Gi ... we love this game but it's getting destroyed by the petty bitterness that lies within ---- josh-70

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
At the top tier there is an incredible amount of hatred jealousy and name calling ....

I've noticed one or 2 regular posts whining about GI and their supposed insiders but mostly they get ignored. We've also got a couple who just like to pi$$ everyone off as well, but they rarely get much response either. For the most part, I think we all get along fairly well. As far as forums go, this is one of the friendliest I've ever seen. The trolls tend to get ignored :).

Politics, religion and wealth. Discussions well left alone as nobody ever wins and nobody is ever right.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Not sure what you are referring to but people complaining on the board should be acceptable. I don't see why not. We should not be silencing people. At least, that is my opinion. Life is not always full of roses, ya know....

volly

150+ Star Club
I'm not seeing what the original poster is talking about either if he/she is referring to other people. I know I'm a bit rash from time to time but i really love the game and this community. I can see if the original poster is referring to me as one of those people. I'll be the first to say my worst enemy is my mouth. If the original poster is referring to me, my apologies.

Top Bottom