Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall - All upgrades

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@QF-Charles - I have noticed in your signature page you need Archive Box x 3 and Server Rack x 3 - I will make a start today, then continue gifting until you have all you need - am I not good to you?

Have today gifted 1st Archive Box (2 remaining plus Server Rack x3)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
@QF-Charles - I have noticed in your signature page you need Archive Box x 3 and Server Rack x 3 - I will make a start today, then continue gifting until you have all you need - am I not good to you?

Have today gifted 1st Archive Box (2 remaining plus Server Rack x3)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, my Captain!
You're a gem, thanks for all your help. You're instrumental in helping to make this an even more enjoyable experience. Take care.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Is

your signature up to date? I’ve sent 2 all inclusive bracelets and it still says 2 needed?
Yes, it's up to date. I needed 4 and 2 that were sent from other players are not showing up. They are listed in gift received but not in my inventory. A bug I presume, or perhaps gifted by bots? Thanks, Madge, all the best.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@QF-Charles - having just looked at your signature page I have gifted Stapler x1 (I also have the other gift items you need Calculator x1 - Cash Counter x4) - will gift these from tomorrow morning, unless someone else is able to help you with these gift items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
@QF-Charles - haing just looked at your signature page I have gifted Stapler x1 (I also have the other gift items you need Calculator x1 - Cash Counter x4) - will gift these from tomorrow morning, unless someone else is able to help you with these gift items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks again, Captain! There should be a way to gift you a few real pints :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036wz3w6
Username
Havoc
Hi,
I am looking for some help in upgrading my Town hall.
Need stapler * 4 , Projector * 4 ,Calculator*4 ,White board*4 for townhall upgrade Level 3..
Id: 03scwh95p
-Havocian

Top Bottom