Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thunderbird Alliance task

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Does anyone have an idea how many alliance task flights having just one Thunderbird would create?
That’s not quite the right question. The number of planes you have doesn’t impact the number of flights. It’s driven by your level, and which task position it is in the below.
You know how the tasks are assigned?
1) Lowest level plane
2) Highest level plane
3) Plane you have most of (defaulting most expensive plane where you don’t have more of one particular type.).

I’m assuming this would be your second task?
I think @Jenn B might have the answer for you 🙂

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
The number of planes you have doesn’t impact the number of flights. It’s driven by your level
I see, yes it would be my task 2. You have now opened a new can of worms for me. Currently, I own 2 Falcons which are my task 2 with 40 flights each week, I would like to add another but was concerned that it would increase the number of flights for the task and cause me have to fly the 3 of them to complete the task, the problem with that could be earplug supply.

The Thunderbird concept was a thought process that would release the Falcons from tasks and allow me to fly them as I please or at least earplug/lollipop permitting. Still enticing as I would like to fly to more Falcon destinations than I currently do. Since Thunderbirds include flying for or begging for E-readers I was concerned about the number of flights for the task. Thank goodness I asked the question as I think the 3rd Falcon will make more sense at this point in my game since it will not be the reason that the 40 flights increase. Frankly, I don't find Thunderbirds interesting really and would possibly go down the Condor route eventually before Thunderbird.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
@Jabus from your Falcon flights number, it seems that you're level 71-75. That means 45 flights for Thunderbird (for 2nd task).

If you decide to buy more Falcon, when you reach lv. 76-80, you'll need to fly 54 flights of Falcon destinations for your 2nd task.
I just got to level 74 yesterday, but if I am understanding correctly, at level 76, the flight number will increase to 54 whether I buy another falcon or not, correct? and for now, they will stay at 40 even if I buy another Falcon, right?

Last edited:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I just got to level 74 yesterday, but if I am understanding correctly, at level 76, the flight number will increase to 54 weather I buy another falcon or not, correct? and for now, they will stay at 40 even if I buy another Falcon, right?

Yes, that's correct. The number doesn't just change on how many plane you have. It depends on your level.

I just got to level 74 yesterday, but if I am understanding correctly, at level 76, the flight number will increase to 54 weather I buy another falcon or not, correct? and for now, they will stay at 40 even if I buy another Falcon, right?
Yes. The number of planes makes no difference to the number of tasks. Just make sure a level 2or 1 task doesn’t become a task 3! Task 3 is more than double the number of flights for task 2 regardless of plane type

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
Yes. The number of planes makes no difference to the number of tasks. Just make sure a level 2or 1 task doesn’t become a task 3! Task 3 is more than double the number of flights for task 2 regardless of plane type
Yes and if your most expensive plane is the one you have most of or equal to, your task 2 and task 3 will be with the same plane. I learnt that the hard way and you guys helped me out of that too.
Thank you for all the valuable guidance.

. Frankly, I don't find Thunderbirds interesting really and would possibly go down the Condor route eventually before Thunderbird.
I know many people who did it that way (including myself): going for condors before TBs
too much trouble for too little passengers

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thunderbird is a good airplane to take a little break without stop to play.
How so? Curious to your thoughts.
I think they consume too much fuel for their pax amount. The only perk with them is that you can fly them without requesting gifts from neighbors due to the guaranteed ereader drop from Pyongyang.

The only perk with them is that you can fly them without requesting gifts from neighbors due to the guaranteed ereader drop from Pyongyang.
That’s exactly how I fly ‘em, Nav. I alternate weeks and fly a destination one week until EPs are depleted, then I fly Pyongyang the next and almost always make the top 3.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
How so? Curious to your thoughts.
I think they consume too much fuel for their pax amount. The only perk with them is that you can fly them without requesting gifts from neighbors due to the guaranteed ereader drop from Pyongyang.
When take a break I'm not worry with pax amount and not stop to play means I already exchange gifts but not spend much time in game. I have a lot of wonderful neighbors to send me flight item and rarely need to fly to Pyongyang for e-reader.

Top Bottom