Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Those videos that reward with free stuff

Has anyone here an idea on how many videos one can “save”? In other words, if I don’t use any videos for five days do I accrue five days of videos or is there a limit?
I'd say you can't "save" any videos for tomorrow. You either use it now and you can use a new one again in 24 h or you lose it.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I don't know if there's a standard across platforms, but I do know that I've gotten nine free building items at one time on my Windows PC game after not getting freebies for a couple weeks. And when the building items run out there are free Fuel, Passengers and Change for the Daily Missions up to a point. I've never kept track of them.
They recharge on a "new day," which is currently 5PM California time.
Cheers,
Tom

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
another thing I have found is that when you make a purchase for greenies, the videos drastically reduce.
Yes, after purchase they seem to disappear for about 2 weeks. I find this to be the oddest behavior,,, Strange that the reward/thank you for making a purchase and supporting the game is take away videos which are a freebie/perk. Seems more logical that opposite should occur,, after making a purchase you get double the videos for 2 weeks. It's long standing things like this that happen and are never righted that drive players crazy.

Yes, after purchase they seem to disappear for about 2 weeks. I find this to be the oddest behavior,,, Strange that the reward/thank you for making a purchase and supporting the game is take away videos which are a freebie/perk. Seems more logical that opposite should occur,, after making a purchase you get double the videos for 2 weeks. It's long standing things like this that happen and are never righted that drive players crazy.
I think it's changed now. So you still get free video even after you purchase greenies.

Yes the observation on free videos has changes many times... Presently it is 5 each for Pax and Fuel, total 10 per day, use or lose model. I can also use it for items if required, but then it reduces from this bucket of 10. I think it goes from the Fuel bucket, not sure.

When i started playing this game last year it was 5 per day, for anything... can only be used for Fuel, Pax and items
Then they made it a total of 10 per day.
Then there was one day (glitch in system) where you could view unlimited videos. I really enjoyed that day. Almost wished the videos had stopped after i got tired.
Then they added more items that can be obtained watching videos like, item from Guest planes, aircraft repair items, Maps for excavations destinations [16 destinations], finishing some selected tasks on the left etc.... All very helpful

Previously after greens purchase there was no videos for 7 days. Presently you can watch 2 videos per day for 7 days. Yes it is stupid and thankless and it rightly express their attitude towards gamers [More money.. more money], so no complaints. The way GI's brain works is, think about why you are doing a green purchase. You possibly wants to by some items urgently or expand land. So if the videos are not there, you will either have to wait for another 7 days for the videos to be back, or you will have to use up your greens. They work on averages playing around human brain, and they know it is more beneficial to prevent free videos after a green purchase. I have a strict rule myself that i will use greens only for things i could do in the game only with greens like land expansion when that is 10 greens, slot expansions if its really required, and green only building purchases. Nothing else. Never to satisfy my thirst or hunger for getting anything faster than everyone else. Yes... I agree i still am a victim to fall in an average game developer's trap to spend real hard earned money in a stupid game. But hey if its fun why not?

Ah this is the best bit. Almost forgot. Try raising a ticket to GI saying that the free videos disappeared after your greens purchase. You will have lots of fun with advises like, your internet connection is not good, you have to wait for the reset, make sure you turn on the internet in the phone etc etc. They will never accept that the videos are not available for the next 7 days. Again typical GI. HIDE OWN MISTAKES / RESTRICTIONS, shamelessly.

Top Bottom