Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Winter Rock Festival - new update

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Yesterday had 1 drop from the guest planes and today until now 0.

Still need items to build my first arena.

I'm pretty sure that I won't finish the event because of the low drop rate and can't play that long daily. During the day I'm working and in the evening there are also other thing that need to be done. See how far I will get.

Can send jackets, but for today my gifts are out.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Had 1 music instrument drop yesterday and most of today... guessing from ~50 planes. Tried to group them up (7 landing at once) and got my second drop... so maybe there is something to having a bunch of runways.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I’m in the same boat. Three drops in three days ... using Sky Captain, Dice, Spy Glass alone and in combinations. The “randomizer” must be set to “almost never.”
Here’s the good news:
F8B8EE2E-1F10-43C9-9B1F-69FB872145BF.jpeg

For six bank notes you get ten Musical Instruments plus 20 Biker Jackets.
When the quest is winding down, I will spend the bank notes to complete it. I haven’t “lost” a quest in five plus years of playing and 24 bank notes is a cheap price to pay.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
I’m in the same boat. Three drops in three days ... using Sky Captain, Dice, Spy Glass alone and in combinations. The “randomizer” must be set to “almost never.”
Here’s the good news:
View attachment 11247
When the quest is winding down, I will spend the bank notes to complete it. I haven’t “lost” a quest in five plus years of playing and 24 bank notes is a cheap price to pay.
Cheers,
Tom
12 greens are better than a whole week........

Bip17

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Bip17
Username
Bip17
Had 1 music instrument drop yesterday and most of today... guessing from ~50 planes. Tried to group them up (7 landing at once) and got my second drop... so maybe there is something to having a bunch of runways.
Oh that’s interesting. I only get max 2 guest flights at a time. Do you just leave them on runway?

Bip17

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Bip17
Username
Bip17
Here’s the good news:
View attachment 11247
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks. That’s a great get out of jailfeee card to play if necessary

Bip17

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Bip17
Username
Bip17
Here’s the good news:
View attachment 11247
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks. That’s a great get out of jailfeee card to play if necessary

Here’s the good news:
View attachment 11247
Cheers,
Tom
It's an approach. But I'm sorry , you shouldn't HAVE to spend greenies to finish an event! I won't. My choice.

Here’s the good news:
View attachment 11247
Cheers,
Tom

I have collected 14 Musical instruments for Bali Hi (7 runways) & 9 Musical Instruments for BaliOS (5 runways).
It takes a bit of time to wait for 7 guest planes to land before clicking them all in quick succession, but as you know there is a method to this madness (quick clicks) in other item drops.

3 from 72 (doing 6 at a time) = 4.17%

@Toddfish reckons there is a 4.17% drop rate (6 runways).

So, who wants to count the drops rates for X runways?

Top Bottom