Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Sun Sets On A Stellar Aviation Career

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Very sad @Navigata07. I know I've been taking a hiatus myself - life has been a bit crazy - but still intend to return. It guts me every time I see an event pass that has flights I still need stars for.

I hope you will keep your eye here and watch for anything that might inspire you to pick up the game again. Or even just to chat.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
thanks NV7, those red launches through lockdown boosted my fuel, my skill points and gave me some company, enjoy whatever you find to fill your time with now!
That's what the Red Rocket Carnival was all about: Give players the chance to plan and consistently launch reds to meet their goals. Hearing you say that made it all worth it. Thanks for your support over the years; it was greatly appreciated. 😁

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Very sad @Navigata07. I know I've been taking a hiatus myself - life has been a bit crazy - but still intend to return. It guts me every time I see an event pass that has flights I still need stars for.

I hope you will keep your eye here and watch for anything that might inspire you to pick up the game again. Or even just to chat.
Oh trust me, as much as I'm appreciating the retirement and lack of daily obligations, it's still very bittersweet. Meeting people like you on the forum really made the gameplay that much better, but at the end of the day, the gameplay is what brought us here. It's painful that the players of a game believe more in the game's potential than the developers themselves (IMO), and just like in any other dysfunctional relationship, you can't expect great things from someone who doesn't see that potential within themselves. There is so much more that can be done and improved on, but after getting that lukewarm response from GI, I sensed no desire of growth and improvement from them. As I write this, it still hurts, because it's such a fantastic game, but for now...it's time to move on. Apologies....got a bit offtrack, but thanks for everything Chloe....really appreciate your contributions upon returning a couple years ago 😄

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
21b.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. 😜😄😎

Didn't really know you, except for seeing your posts, but wish you luck in all future endeavors!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
View attachment 69298

Sorry, couldn't resist. 😜😄😎

Didn't really know you, except for seeing your posts, but wish you luck in all future endeavors!
Lol no hard feelings here. I'm sure there are a handful with those exact sentiments. You stopped by to say farewell even though we didn't really interact; that's more than good enough for me. Thanks for the laugh, and all the best 😂

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Always tough to see a long-time flyer and 1000-star club member go. I do wish that the door remains open for you to return in the future. Best wishes!

👧 ⛽
N
Thank you very much. The door remains open if GI decides to develop further, but will slowly close as time goes by. All the best to you and all of your endeavors 😁

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We will be here if and when you decide to return, such things have been known to happen. Wish you all the best and thanks for being a stand out in the members forum.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you Captain. I appreciate your constant efforts to creating such detailed guides. You have contributed so much over the past several years...thanks for everything and all the best in your endeavors 😁

Top Bottom