Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Sands of Time Quest

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I just got the Sfinx too. In the warehouse-description isn't mentioned that this building add 50 to your population.
But when I placed the Sfinx in my city my population went from 1570 to 1620!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
From 25 flights to Meriva (Ancient Rome) using Golden Dice I have got 3 items.... :mad: I have used Golden Dices for Aztecs and it worked very very well (about 50% droprate) but now.... what have you done GI?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have not sent flights on these ancient cities quests in a month or so and GI made a lot of changes. Where do I see how many drops I have collected so far?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have not sent flights on these ancient cities quests in a month or so and GI made a lot of changes. Where do I see how many drops I have collected so far?

diwata,
Tap your Warehouse icon (the brown box), then tap the Other icon (the brown box) and you will see the Excavations Maps you have earned. To see the individual destination maps, tap the Flight Maps icon.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I'm really unimpressed about the drop rate using the bonuses. I have used Golden Dice for flights to Merida (Ancient Rome) and after landing 89 flights have only 12 items dropped which give 13,5% with Golden Dice!!!! Few months ago I would get about 45 items with the same bonus and fuel :mad:

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Finaly I finished the quest and received also the Colosseum and the Louvre. Looks very nice in my city although it was a challenge to place them and keep my city realistic and with connecting roads.
Now sending 10 Jets to Nagoya and later to Alexandria for the last items to score a new QL bonus.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I got all the map for the Egypt destinations. It took me exactly the 100 fligth, perfect to get the 3 stars(y)
Now I will go for the sphynx !!!
I have a doubt now which bonus is the best for the colect items . Last year the golden dice was giving very good result, unlike the spy glasses.
Since the last update, I noticed big improvement with the spy glasses. According the bonus description, the spy glasses should be the one to use. The message from Lukasz confirm my impression that spyglasses are now better than golden dice.

Deetee04, do you use a bonus to finish the colosseum?
Any other opinion?

I got all the map for the Egypt destinations. It took me exactly the 100 fligth, perfect to get the 3 stars(y)
Now I will go for the sphynx !!!
I have a doubt now which bonus is the best for the colect items . Last year the golden dice was giving very good result, unlike the spy glasses.
Since the last update, I noticed big improvement with the spy glasses. According the bonus description, the spy glasses should be the one to use. The message from Lukasz confirm my impression that spyglasses are now better than golden dice.

Deetee04, do you use a bonus to finish the colosseum?
Any other opinion?
Tell us when spyglasses gives better result for this adventure.
But for the excavations site still Dice is the best right ?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
javi For the most Colosseum destinations I had enough maps to reach 3 stars so it wasn't necessary to use any bonus. I got all 6 items in time. Most of the time the first 20 or 30 flights brought nothing but after that it went easy.

Now I am flying to Miami/Alexandria etc for extra QL bonus and have used 2 golden dices which worked very well. In my opinion the golden dice works very good again since the last (level 8) update, much better than last months. For the best result I start a golden dice more than one hour before my first plane lands.

Only for the excavation flights it seems that no bonus is working. I tried them all, both dices, spyglass, sky captain, but they gave no better result than using no bonus.

Good luck to get the colosseum!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
So is there any consensus on what bonus works best for the Egypt flights? I have only 2 destinations left to fly with some planes in the air right now, and want to maximize my drop rate...

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello
joboo
I am as well trying to get the sphynx. I am still wondering how the bonus improve the drop rate. For me it seems that when a bonus is used, the first flights are always negative, then after the 5-6th flight you start to get some thing with a rate of 40-50%.
For Egypt, the golden dice seems to give the best results, I try the spy glasses once and don't get anything. the captain bonus don't improve at all the drop rate unlike stated in its description.
For the excavations, it seems that the bonus have no influences, I tries once the 3 of them simultaneously ( captain, spy glasses and golden dice) and got just 1 map.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Still having the side quest for Aztec collection, didn't play the quest due to other priorities in the game. Since last update the maps to buy from the Zeppelin are gone. Someone knows how to finish the quest without the maps?

Still having the side quest for Aztec collection, didn't play the quest due to other priorities in the game. Since last update the maps to buy from the Zeppelin are gone. Someone knows how to finish the quest without the maps?

Mel,

You need to buy Excavations Maps Mesoamerica (@2000 coins each) the next time the Duke returns.
Then fly to Excavations: Mesoamerica with your Turboprop.
Occasionally, you will get a MapChest: Mesoamerica (find it in your Warehouse under Item sets).
Open the Map Chest to get random map of Mesoamerica (find it in Warehouse under Flight Maps).
Then Fly to the city to get get items you need for Aztec collection.

Such a convoluted scheme!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi greensmith and Bali Hi,

i guess you are the android and ios players who have pyramids and colosseum in the warehouse...

i though building them costs 1 day or 1 greenie. My android game now says 6 days and speed up for 4 greenies.
could you both check the buildingtime? (bali hi for the updated data and tom for the not updated/ios version)

this could be important when you need a building to finish the quest...... luckaly I saw it now.....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
i guess you are the android and ios players who have pyramids and colosseum in the warehouse...
i though building them costs 1 day or 1 greenie. My android game now says 6 days and speed up for 4 greenies.
could you both check the buildingtime? (bali hi for the updated data and tom for the not updated/ios version)
this could be important when you need a building to finish the quest...... luckaly I saw it now.....
flip123,
I have one Colosseum in the Warehouse with a 144:00:00 build time. That's six days.
Cheers,
Tom

flip123,
I have unbuilt Colosseum, Pyramids, Temple & Stonehenge. They all now take 06d 00h to build!!
That's 6x longer than before!!!

Top Bottom