Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Sands of Time Quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Maybe we should try with Spyglass, what do you think?
I haven't tested it but I will do it next week.

Just tried spyglass on Ancient Rome, and from 12 landings didn't get a single map chest!
To be fair if you look at the description for the spyglass the map chests don't fit in to those categories (but thought I'd try it anyway), where as they do with the dice. Still was hoping for at least one tho!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I've had an average of only two drops per 20 flights on the Ancient Rome destinations. And that's with Golden Dice. It's a tough quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
I've had an average of only two drops per 20 flights on the Ancient Rome destinations. And that's with Golden Dice. It's a tough quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Yea I got one from my third flight without any powerups and thought, good start, drop rate can't be too bad, 29 flights later and still only one, how wrong I was! Will be using golden dice (or normal dice? Anyone tested them?) when the duke returns in a week

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Just tried spyglass on Ancient Rome, and from 12 landings didn't get a single map chest!
To be fair if you look at the description for the spyglass the map chests don't fit in to those categories (but thought I'd try it anyway), where as they do with the dice. Still was hoping for at least one tho!

I have tried it (SpyGlass) at weekend and as I have written later I have only 1 drop with 15 flight with this bonus. Also wasn't sure about it but wanted to try it, because there where some whispers that the golden dice also doesn't work, and Tom has commited in in previous post.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It took ten days and took a few Golden Dice but I finally earned the Colosseum:
colosseum-jpg.951

Size: 3x3
Construction time: 24 hours or one greenie
Benefits: Produces one collectible item per day PLUS adds 50 to maximum population
Now to try and get three stars on all Roman destinations before selling the Jets, buying Powerful Deltas and heading to Egypt. The Airship Store returns in about five days.
Cheers,
Tom

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
At this moment I have maps to all destinations for the Colloseum and Sphinx collections but I'll wait to use them untill after the Christmas-quest (which I expect to start this week).
Hopefully at that time in 2014 there is also the possibility to buy more land to give the new 3x3 buildings a place.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith
Tom, what does the Colosseum drop? Have you noticed some better items than from Pyramids, Stonehenge or Greek Temple?
Lukasz,
So far it drops the same type of "regular" collectibles as the Aztec Pyramid, Stonehenge and the Ancient Greek Temple. It does not drop items necessary for any of these "special" buildings.
Cheers,
Tom

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Nice update Tom - wonder how long until we see the Louve in greensmith airport !!!

What quest or time have you found provided the best drops whilst using Sky Captain bonus? I haven't used one yet in all the time I've been playing this game.

Last night I tried Sky Captain bonus on flights to Alesia and out of 25 flights I got 5 drops. 20% is not a very high rate :( So I guess I would not use this bonus again. Before I tried Spy Glass, which also proved to be useless

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username

Tried the normal dice yesterday (100% drop rate bonus instead 150% for the golden dice) and got four chests from just over 20 flights, worked well

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
All these items are ordinary items - not collectible, not quest items.

wwo55,
Yes, the map chests that drop from the Excavations destinations are ordinary. The items for the Aztec Legacy, Roman Holiday, Guardians of the Forest, Riddles of the Pharaohs and The Ancient World, on the other hand, are collectibles. They are listed in the gold chest icon named "Collections."
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom