Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Roma Tomatoes and a sharp knife in my kitchen. And 100% agreed with the basil from the garden 🙂
We have loads of sharp knives. My daughter is a chef and sharpens them every time she comes. And hubby keeps them sharp in between.

Have 8 romas out back and 7 different styles of slicer tomatoes. :) Butternut squash is doing well this year but not ready for harvest. But my hungarian sweet peppers are producing about 8 great peppers every day. Just don't know the best thing to do with them.

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
Oh I wish I had some tomatoes! Unfortunately ours didn’t take this year. Have had a few summer squash and some lemon cucumber but that’s it.

Dinner was BBQd pork chops and Brussels sprouts. I’m making a dessert of strawberries, cream cheese, and a bit of sour cream. Sweetened with Bocha Sweet.

Top Bottom