Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - oven roast vegetables (red and green peppers, large onions, vine leaves, plumb tomato's and courgette's) stuffed with lamb, rice and fresh herbs, mixed green salad with dressing, homemade fresh baked bread and chilled white wine - a family favourite

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - slow roast shoulder of beef, crispy roast saffron potato's, mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, fresh baked bread and homemade onion gravy. Afternoon Tea - Vanilla cheesecake with mixed fruit with a pot of strong English tea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch for today - homemade toasted Greek style flatbread with mature cheese, salarmi and pickle, with a mixed green salad with dressing.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Saturday evening take-away - stir fried squid with sweet and sour sauce, crispy roast chicken with soya sauce dip, steamed rice, mixed vegetable chow mein, stir fried noodles with bean shouts and crackers

Decided to order a take-away, not done this in quite sometime.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Breakfast: two eggs fresh from the farm, scrambled with locally grown onions, peppers, mushrooms, and local cheddar. Served with two pork sausages from the local hog farmer and hot black coffee (which we get from the local coffee roastery who roasts ethically sourced organic beans obtained direct from small farmers in Columbia, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Brazil, Peru and other places)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Breakfast: two eggs fresh from the farm, scrambled with locally grown onions, peppers, mushrooms, and local cheddar. Served with two pork sausages from the local hog farmer and hot black coffee (which we get from the local coffee roastery who roasts ethically sourced organic beans obtained direct from small farmers in Columbia, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Brazil, Peru and other places)

The words fresh, local, local farmer, local coffee, ethically sourced organic, small farmers etc are pleasing to read. I always prefer to shop fresh and local, also support family run small farm business. Farmers markets are always my preferred place to shop.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The words fresh, local, local farmer, local coffee, ethically sourced organic, small farmers etc are pleasing to read. I always prefer to shop fresh and local, also support family run small farm business. Farmers markets are always my preferred place to shop.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I'm fortunately to live in a very small town where these things are available. As for the produce, yes I also love to support local farmers but I enjoy growing as well. So the farmers market supplements what I grow.

Mostly, I have no interest in eating the crap from the grocery store that has ingredients that came from a lab.

garden.jpg
harvest.JPG
brussels sprouts.JPG

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm fortunately to live in a very small town where these things are available. As for the produce, yes I also love to support local farmers but I enjoy growing as well. So the farmers market supplements what I grow.

Mostly, I have no interest in eating the crap from the grocery store that has ingredients that came from a lab.

View attachment 45120View attachment 45121View attachment 45122
There are quite a number of allotments in the area, where all manner of food is grown, there is always surplus for sale. Wonderful digging it out of the ground, a pleasing thing to do. Thanks for the pictures. Love spring onions and plump red tomato's

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom