Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

:) That's why I love to eat ostrich. I certainly didn't grow up with wealth - 6 siblings and my dad was an enlisted man. By the time I got to the stew at dinner, there often wasn't meat left in it. This is mainly why we had lots of dear and moose. My dad hunted.
Ha! Sounds similar to me, but fewer siblings. My brother and I used to fight over who got to use the hand-crank grinder to grind the deer meat for burgers.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Do you have a good recipe for ginger beef? My husband has tried a batch and they aren't working for me.

Beef stew with ginger is all I could find in my card index box

half a pound of cubed chuck steak, two ounces of flour, one pinch of freshly ground pepper, one pinch of salt,
1.5 teaspoons of ground ginger, three tablespoons of olive oil, one tablespoon of grated fresh gingerroot,
one clove crushed garlic, two sliced onions, half pint of beef broth, one can of diced tomatoes, two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce and one can of drained kidney beans - this serves four people - have not made it in quite a while.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - pan fried salmon fillets, steamed potatos with butter and thyme, mixed fresh green salad with red wine and dijon vinaigrette dressing. Later on for dessert - cheesecake with mixed fruit

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Sunday lunch for today - pan fried salmon fillets, steamed potatos with butter and thyme, mixed fresh green salad with red wine and dijon vinaigrette dressing. Later on for dessert - cheesecake with mixed fruit

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
My daughter's boyfriend once did salmon for us - steamed in parchment in the oven. He topped it with a lovely dill sauce.

Incidentally, we recently started roasting almost every vegetable rather than steaming. We did a meat fondue a few months ago and wanted simple to prepare sides. Put baby potatoes, cut up squash, mushrooms, cauliflower on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt and pepper. They were delicious. We did that with broccoli last week and I will never eat steamed broccoli again. The taste was so different.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My daughter's boyfriend once did salmon for us - steamed in parchment in the oven. He topped it with a lovely dill sauce.

Incidentally, we recently started roasting almost every vegetable rather than steaming. We did a meat fondue a few months ago and wanted simple to prepare sides. Put baby potatoes, cut up squash, mushrooms, cauliflower on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt and pepper. They were delicious. We did that with broccoli last week and I will never eat steamed broccoli again. The taste was so different.

When I steam vegetables I always put herbs and spices in the water, which makes all the difference to the taste of the vegetables, should have mentioned this. Also important not to over steam vegetables. Also love roasting vegetables the same way, with olive oil, sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Just wonderful....

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yesterday for dinner - beef roll ups. Beef, sliced thin and pounded sort of flat. Marinated in soy sauce, brown sugar, chili paste. Then wrapped around pepper slices and green onions and grilled.

It sounds interesting, I will give the meal a try, many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom