Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Great Game 2019

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes, we know you just wanted to work more on the Paul Bunyan collection!!! :ROFLMAO: ;):p:eek:
Well with the landscape the way it was, I shouldve seen every single item in that collection since the trees were scorched. (we will just say that the items were lava resistant:LOL:)

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Did I miss something here — they're no longer producing flight required items? Or what you really mean here is inability to stash them for a week or a month? Yes, stashing part of the game is being nerfed indeed while active players who do lots of flights on a daily basis are being indirectly rewarded for being active and taking full potential of those production buildings. And yes, some players will need to adapt their strategies accordingly.

Refunds in online games usually don't cover updated game rules (and I say 'usually' here to be inclusive, it's 'never' in practice), and I've quoted game's terms of use multiple times on this matter.

No need for sarcasm...yes, they still produce flight items. But nerfing the game...just because the TOS allow it, does not mean I have to be happy with the changes after I have spent 100s of $$ since I started playing the game in 2012.

It’s a business...I get it. Changes are not always made to please players, but often to earn revenue for the company. Money makes the world go ‘round as they say.

P.S. so only 2 runways? Will I get a refund for the millions of coins I spent buying a 3rd and 4th runway? Oh..don’t answer that...the terms of service allow the developers to nerf my runways too and it’s just too bad for me, boo hoo.

No need for sarcasm...yes, they still produce flight items. But nerfing the game...just because the TOS allow it, does not mean I have to be happy with the changes after I have spent 100s of $$ since I started playing the game in 2012.

It’s a business...I get it. Changes are not always made to please players, but often to earn revenue for the company. Money makes the world go ‘round as they say.

P.S. so only 2 runways? Will I get a refund for the millions of coins I spent buying a 3rd and 4th runway? Oh..don’t answer that...the terms of service allow the developers to nerf my runways too and it’s just too bad for me, boo hoo.
You will get coins for all runways that are removed. I can't remember where ivan stated that. But it has been said.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Everyone is talking only about the new v7, which is perfectly fine and expectable, but I have one issue regarding the great game event.
I really don’t understand how can we get tickets besides collecting passengers from Brazilian buildings. All “event” flights don’t seem to give any.
Anyone has an idea?

The event flights give tickets. For example: 19 tickets for flying to Lima.

Everyone is talking only about the new v7, which is perfectly fine and expectable, but I have one issue regarding the great game event.
I really don’t understand how can we get tickets besides collecting passengers from Brazilian buildings. All “event” flights don’t seem to give any.
Anyone has an idea?
As @VdW9 sai8d, event flights give tickets, also stadiums.

Top Bottom