Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Great Game 2019

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi! Besides all other fine features that are coming with 7.0 update there'll be a special event!

greatgame1.png

greatgame2.png

• Complete the Great Game special event to get a Ministry of Sport
  • One more building, Soccer Association, will be available through direct purchase
  • Collect Tickets during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Tickets to purchase unique buildings and alliance badges in the event store
greatgame3.png

greatgame4.png

Have fun,
Ivan.

Hi! Besides all other fine features that are coming with 7.0 update there'll be a special event!

View attachment 21294

View attachment 21295

• One more building, Soccer Association, will be available through direct purchase
  • Use Tickets to purchase unique buildings and alliance badges in the event store
View attachment 21296

View attachment 21297

Have fun,
Ivan.

Looks like fun ...

1565194745046.png
- what's this???

Ah soccer, a game with 22 players, 2 linesmen and 20,000 referees!

Looking forward to it!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

View attachment 21294

View attachment 21295

View attachment 21296

View attachment 21297

Have fun,
Ivan.
So it's ready? 👀

View attachment 21294

View attachment 21295

View attachment 21296

View attachment 21297

Have fun,
Ivan.
Thank you Ivan for update.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Cannot wait...sooo excited...100 item limit, yes!! Not.

So refunds for greenies paid to upgrade buildings that make flight required items coming too?

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
It's a matter of perception as to whether the 'good' stuff outweighs the 'bad' stuff. Me? I think losing the ability to build my airport my own way is a loss. So is the restriction of only 2 runways - located in pre-determined spots.

View attachment 21294

View attachment 21295

View attachment 21296

View attachment 21297

Have fun,
Ivan.
amazing good job (y) (y) (y)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Cannot wait...sooo excited...100 item limit, yes!! Not.

So refunds for greenies paid to upgrade buildings that make flight required items coming too?

Did I miss something here — they're no longer producing flight required items? Or what you really mean here is inability to stash them for a week or a month? Yes, stashing part of the game is being nerfed indeed while active players who do lots of flights on a daily basis are being indirectly rewarded for being active and taking full potential of those production buildings. And yes, some players will need to adapt their strategies accordingly.

Refunds in online games usually don't cover updated game rules (and I say 'usually' here to be inclusive, it's 'never' in practice), and I've quoted game's terms of use multiple times on this matter.

Our Games are free to play, but you may purchase virtual items, virtual currency in our Games to speed up gameplay and gaming progress by spending real money (“Virtual Items”). Means of payment may vary; depending on which application stores or platform you make your purchase in. Without prejudice to Section 4 below, Virtual Items cannot be exchanged into real money or refunded. You understand that you do not own Virtual Items, but acquire a limited license to use Virtual Items according to the specific Game’s gameplay; therefore, the right to use any Virtual Item is conditional to these Terms. No entitlement exists to use Virtual Items for a minimum period of time, unless the description of Virtual Item specifies a particular minimum period of time.

You agree that GI reserves the right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate, game elements (which may, among other things, make Virtual Items substantially more valuable, effective or functional, or less valuable, effective or functional, more common or less common, or eliminated entirely) – for purposes of gameplay and multiplayer balancing. All Virtual Items remain our property.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
It's a matter of perception as to whether the 'good' stuff outweighs the 'bad' stuff. Me? I think losing the ability to build my airport my own way is a loss. So is the restriction of only 2 runways - located in pre-determined spots.

I agree it's a loss, but there was no other option to do the sim-like airport operations within our allocated timeframe for this update, unfortunately. Hopefully building the city part and tech area your own way will make up for that.

Top Bottom