Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General The AC Gaming Hours

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear All

I'm curious and would be very interested to know roughly how many gaming hours flyboys and flygirls spend playing Airport City, spread across a 24 hour period? As for myself, I spend roughly 5 - 6 hours a day playing the game, across said period, always making sure to leave plenty of time between each game play period. I would class myself as an average daily player. I'm sure there are those of you who spend far more gaming hours than myself playing Airport City.

If your happy to share this information I would be interested to know.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The time I spend on AC depends entirely on the challenges. When a new quest in introduced, that takes a few hours or more or many more a day. I might even set a timer so I can be ready for the next set of flights or whatever.
During the last six months, however, with no new quest to deal with, I open AC in the morning to fly my Falcons to get the last star available to me. Then I check again in the evening to land the Falcons and send them off again. I would also send out gifts, accept gifts, visit neighbors and collect coins.
Answer: Maybe six hours a day when a quest is active and 20 minutes a day when we're in a doldrum.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
In last 3 months, less and less... In past days, few times per day for 5-10 minutes.
After new update, if all will works fine, maybe i will play a "bit" more then usuall :D

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
It really varies on how much I play. On a average about 2 hours a day actual play time. Although, in that 2 hours I might check AC about 20 times so I guess about 3 minutes in each session.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
5 - 10 times per day. Usualy 5 minutes sessions and 1 20 - 25 minute session while visiting neighbours and gifts to friend. Also once in few months I play 2-3 hours flying to mesoamerica and space maps for special building collections (when gather enough fuel)

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
By playing on both android and smarphone it takes 3 - 4 hours a day and in between checking fo incoming planes. It takes about 1 hour to visit neighbours and sending gifts t them.

Top Bottom