Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

& Passport Scanner also sent.

I will rely on you to tell me when you have enough !

Regards
Harcourt
Hi @Harcourt ,
Forgot to reply to you. Of course I will tell you when I complete the 20 Passport Scanners. In any case, it will be a pleasure to continue exchanging items after that.

For the rest...

I still need to get 20 Fire Alarm for T12. Anyone interested in trading? I can send Passport Scanner in return.

Regards,

Alf

Hi @Harcourt ,
Forgot to reply to you. Of course I will tell you when I complete the 20 Passport Scanners. In any case, it will be a pleasure to continue exchanging items after that.

For the rest...

I still need to get 20 Fire Alarm for T12. Anyone interested in trading? I can send Passport Scanner in return.

Regards,

Alf
Do you still need Iris Scanners? I think I sent you one this morning. I can also send you passport scanners.

Do you still need Iris Scanners? I think I sent you one this morning. I can also send you passport scanners.
Hello,

Thanks a lot @crescent moon for the Iris Scanner. I still need 19 :D. I have returned what you mention in your game name but will be happy to send you something else if you wish. Would also be nice to receive Passport Scanners as I still need some (17) and will do the same as with your other account unless you instruct me otherwise ;)

Regards,

Alf

Hello,

Thanks a lot @crescent moon for the Iris Scanner. I still need 19 :D. I have returned what you mention in your game name but will be happy to send you something else if you wish. Would also be nice to receive Passport Scanners as I still need some (17) and will do the same as with your other account unless you instruct me otherwise ;)

Regards,

Alf
Great, I'll keep sending. Just whatever is in my game name would be wonderful. Thank you.

Top Bottom