Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Support team message BECAUSE OF TIME TRAVELERS.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wonder if their 'major technical update' has actually worked on this problem...
I think their server recognized the time change, so there should be no problem for winter time change. It is automatically, and it infect many users, of course. Just the best it is, that settings on device are automatically for "Set time zone". Not manually, that could be a problem and accusing for time change...

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Yesterday, because of a bug on my support game, progress is not saved anymore. After some activity progress is saved(like sending flights). But after collecting coins from the Research Lab and complete collections for Lunar after visiting neighbours my game won't save. In the meantime I send all my neighbours back the gifts I received. I can do it again and again. I'm wondering how long it takes before the game is being blocked. I can't do anything about it but I now use the advantage of GI's bugs:)

Odd thing happened to me yesterday, I guess some of you may have seen this before.

I opened the game and visited neighbours to get the stationary knife
I returned to my airport and joined in a Green launch and put in 216 points.
Used the knives to collect goodies and picked up enough for two more Golden Postage Stamp.
Then the game froze and I had to restart my tablet.
When I got back the two Golden Postage Stamp were gone but I could again collect the goodies, which I did. (This time just one more GPS but I finished that part of the quest anyway)
I went back to the green launch and saw that although I still had 216 points I could again add more, but when I added more points I got the Time Traveller message !!!

So I guess that I will now be on the bad boys list for time travelling.

Fortunately I spread my flights around the destinations so I have no expectation of success in the world map, so I won't be visiting it anymore.
So far today, no further warning messages about time travelling although I have not yet tried to visit neighbours, send gifts etc.

I have been able to join in some QL launches though.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Odd thing happened to me yesterday, I guess some of you may have seen this before.

I opened the game and visited neighbours to get the stationary knife
I returned to my airport and joined in a Green launch and put in 216 points.
Used the knives to collect goodies and picked up enough for two more Golden Postage Stamp.
Then the game froze and I had to restart my tablet.
When I got back the two Golden Postage Stamp were gone but I could again collect the goodies, which I did. (This time just one more GPS but I finished that part of the quest anyway)
I went back to the green launch and saw that although I still had 216 points I could again add more, but when I added more points I got the Time Traveller message !!!

So I guess that I will now be on the bad boys list for time travelling.

Fortunately I spread my flights around the destinations so I have no expectation of success in the world map, so I won't be visiting it anymore.
So far today, no further warning messages about time travelling although I have not yet tried to visit neighbours, send gifts etc.

I have been able to join in some QL launches though.

Mario's Dad, this version has more issues around freezing I think. I had to reboot my device because of freezing already about 4 times since the quest started. Before that I don't know how long ago..... It didn't save your progress..... but
For the launches you have to be online. The server keeps count of the points put in, your device was reset, but the server was not. I think this is the reason for the time travelers message.

Keep an eye on duke's shop and you will know. If you are really blocked, you will get the message there, if that happens, you can't gift, join launches etc.... As long as you don't get that message, the blockage could only be for worldmap, but don't take the risk with tokens

Mario's Dad, this version has more issues around freezing I think. I had to reboot my device because of freezing already about 4 times since the quest started. Before that I don't know how long ago..... It didn't save your progress..... but
For the launches you have to be online. The server keeps count of the points put in, your device was reset, but the server was not. I think this is the reason for the time travelers message.

Keep an eye on duke's shop and you will know. If you are really blocked, you will get the message there, if that happens, you can't gift, join launches etc.... As long as you don't get that message, the blockage could only be for worldmap, but don't take the risk with tokens

Thanks for the advice. I am certainly not going to visit the world map (I don't anyway) and will check the Duke next time around.
I have some tokens to spend on S1 Planes and will do that soon.
If I am properly blocked I will probably take a break and start a new game later !!

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
This happened with me today:
The network @ work was unstable, lost it a few times, but I could still play, send planes etc. But suddenly I got a time traveler message (also from the Duke) and couldn't send planes, but my silver coins did not disappear. At home I checked again my planes and was able to send them out again. Has anybody experienced the ban lifted without contacting the support?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Mario's Dad

My conclusions from many crashes and time travel warnings are:

The problem is caused by progress for the spaceship launch being stored on the server and not locally on the device.

So when you use a resource to add points, it saves it on the GI game server. When your game crashes before any savegame happens, your device doesn't save the progress and is out of synch with the game server.

When you restart the game, you will be able to add points, but the game server will reject it because it has a record of when you last added points - you are trying to add more points before the last item expired - therefore the game thinks you are a time traveler.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
they say that i need to reinstall inconveniente and portugal and then they gonna give me a code... every week im acused of being a time traveler. but i didnt dicide, only my flight dont count for the world map. inconew count!

Top Bottom