Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Support team message BECAUSE OF TIME TRAVELERS.

GI gave an explanation for the time travel bug...They says is because the complex system, some time IT produce false positive where a player can be label as a time traveler cheater even when you are not...well it happens to me several times I just turn off my tablet and problem fixed. It is a real pain to do this all the time. I am not a time traveler but since I found the fix I did not contact them....It is funny they will like to be contact to fix the issue , but they also mentioned that players can report suspicious activity of other players.. I wonder if they are hopping to find rats in our game?...JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
You are still able to gift? Your flights are still counted in the Top 100? You can buy things from the airship?

Recommend you double check those. (Just thinking of my past problems)

I can do all of that after I turn off my tablet.....It usually happens when I am playing the game and then I have to do other thing and I forget to turn off the game, my tablet will go off with the game running. I am talking a hour or more after.....when I go to play again the game it will have the time traveler message with not collecting issues and etc...my solution every time is turn off my tablet and start the game again.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If you sent in a request, this is the answer:

Your request () has been updated. Please, check for our comment!

Natalia (Game Insight Support)
Sep 10 10:43

As it has been mentioned before your account has been banned by the anti-cheat system for using unfair advantage in the game. There are several important considerations for such accounts.

The systems works automatically and if vialation is detected it blocks the account regardless of who was using your account at the time it was banned, the use and security of your account is your responsibility.

The details of the ban will not be provided and we will not disclose the cheats that were detected or the exact date and time it took place. The system may not ban you immediately - the cheating violation may have occurred days or even weeks before the ban is apparent on your account.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely, Natalia Smirnova Your Support Team

This is for Jpjpjp999, why I didn't get the promissed greenies for installing and playing Green house

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Also I have problem with Game Insight.
Yesterday I receiver the following email:

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)

Sep 09 19:57

Thank you for getting back to me!
I should inform you that your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device which affected the game. At the moment you are restricted from the following game options:
- sociality usage;
- getting special offers.
I understand how you feel about this situation and would be glad to help you the best way I can. Although for the time being I have no opportunity to unblock your game I offer you my help in transferring your purchases to your new game account if you decide to start the game over. You can keep playing the current game without access to some game options or reinstall the application and start the game over enjoying all game features.
If you made purchases to the game I would be glad to transfer them to your new game. In this case please submit the following data:
1) Your purchase receipts in PDF/JPG/PNG format sent in attachment.
Please, follow the link to read how you can find your purchase receipts: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/entries/22933732-how-can-i-find-my-purchase-receipts-in-itunes
2) Your new username.
To see your username tap the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the lower left corner of the display) → choose another button with 3 people and you will see your username in the Profile tab.
In case my additional assistance is required, please feel free to contact me any time. Thank you for choosing our application!
Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team

This email was an answer to my question why from neighboor Alien Legacy - Spaceship monument - Rocket garden nothing drop after last IOS update.

Only one time I changed (months ago) for mistake the date and Airport City was blocked for 1 day: but after this no other accident.

In last period I see a lot of crash in Airport City that forced me to restart the game and begin again a couple of minutes before (Often I had to redo something already did, like visit, flight, drop passengers or coin) and I think the problem could be this: but it's not my fault!!
I already wrote to them that in case I have to start again Airport City I won't do this, deleting all account I have.

Now I'm waiting a feedback from their side!!!

Massimo

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
If you sent in a request, this is the answer:

Your request () has been updated. Please, check for our comment!

Natalia (Game Insight Support)
Sep 10 10:43

As it has been mentioned before your account has been banned by the anti-cheat system for using unfair advantage in the game. There are several important considerations for such accounts.

The systems works automatically and if vialation is detected it blocks the account regardless of who was using your account at the time it was banned, the use and security of your account is your responsibility.

The details of the ban will not be provided and we will not disclose the cheats that were detected or the exact date and time it took place. The system may not ban you immediately - the cheating violation may have occurred days or even weeks before the ban is apparent on your account.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely, Natalia Smirnova Your Support Team

This is for Jpjpjp999, why I didn't get the promissed greenies for installing and playing Green house

In my opinion you are best not to contact them at all. They never help and it makes them look into your game.
I think I have been penalized more for complaining
Captain tneil is blocked for a long time just like JpJpJp, I do despair when I think about it
They wont tell you when and why because it takes time and costs them, they are just a business with not very good customer service

Yes but still we play and the blocked games are hard to play but achievable with help from your friends and neighbours

Neil

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I totally agree with Neil ellor. It rarely does any good and it calls attention to your game. I did it only once as a last resort when I was accused of time traveling after visiting my son in Boston and playing AC in the airplane and in the airports. They unblocked me after I scanned my airline tickets and emailed it to them. Now when I travel I don't even open AC.
Cheers,
Tom

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
I have been accused of time travelling recently, when I contacted them, the support team said it was because I had changed the date and time on my iPad. This I have not done I have always played Airport City in the UK which is one 1 time zone! They have removed restrictions from my account (so they say). I have lost 8 silver tokens for which they said they will return to me but gave me a friend code to add and I cannot use this code. I am unable to add friends (which is another bug that I have found). They have also said if it happens again, I will be permanently restricted.

I play this game without cheating and feel that I (and other players) are getting penalised for playing the game legitimately. I am currently getting annoyed with this at the moment

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abq1a8p
Username
Tweedette
I totally agree with Neil ellor. It rarely does any good and it calls attention to your game. I did it only once as a last resort when I was accused of time traveling after visiting my son in Boston and playing AC in the airplane and in the airports. They unblocked me after I scanned my airline tickets and emailed it to them. Now when I travel I don't even open AC.
Cheers,
Tom

WOW! I'm glad I read this as I'm going away soon and intended to play in spare time.
Don't think I will do now though as there would be time change going and coming home again.
Eeekk. It's pretty stink really.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hi, ok they say that i cheat bla bla bla blabla, i sow the warning and close the game and reboot the tablet , when i open the game everything is normal, but they stole 23 gold tokens and 1400 silver tokens, now they give me a code to put because they say that im am blocked on them system (but everything is allright), so i need to put the code right?
ah and they dont give the tokens ..

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Andrew3679
Username
Andrew3679
I got hit with it also the other week. I noticed I stopped getting top 100 items, then the other day I logged in and got the time travel thing. I shut it down and restarted the game. The game works but I no longer get the top 100 rewards.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
FlyingAndy man, i dont remember the last time that inconveniente and portugal count on the world map, and inconew in the begining count then some time later dont count anymore.
greensmith what you think about they never say that the system works bad?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
FlyingAndy man, i dont remember the last time that inconveniente and portugal count on the world map, and inconew in the begining count then some time later dont count anymore.
greensmith what you think about they never say that the system works bad?

InCoNvEnIeNtE,
GI will never admit to the fact that their games are less than perfect. They keep enforcing a ridiculous and faulty "time-travel" rule that hurts more people than it could possibly help. Airport City is a game that is full of bugs ... and any one can bite you at any time. It's just the way it is and if we continue to play the game, we must learn to live with it.
Waverly huff has not been counted on the World Map for many, many months. As I've said before on many threads, that's okay because the World Map results are rigged. Just look at (@)ydl(@), who so far this week has 484 flights to Buenos Ares, 410 flights to Rio, 480 flights to Lima, 320 flights to Santiago and 1360 (yes, that's the correct number) to South Observatory. And that's just her results in South America! There is absolutely no way this could be true without cheating/hacking.
I play the parts of the game that work and don't play the parts that do not. It's the only way to remain sane.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom