Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday, 5 March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Hi All,

Thanks for the memebrs, those who sent me gifts and below list of members I have been sent following items:

Sent to @Wabbitgirl following items: Wireless Compass(wabbitgirl) & Oscilation Beacon (wabbitgirl2)
Sent to @Eren following items: Flight Catering (zeytin11) & F20 (zentin11support)
Sent to @Troglodyte69 following items: Fuel 20 units(Trog23), Oscillating Beacon (Troglodyte2) & Shears (Troglodyte96)
Sent to @Phil G following item: Fuel 20 units (aFM)
Sent to @Davescharf following item: Deicer (Davescharf)

I have updated my signature with required items. If anyone wants to add me as their neighbor, please drop a message / post a reply

Hi neighbors,

Priority for receiving gifts is:
1) Butterfly Nets
2) Fuel20
3) only if you don't have any of the above, pls send some flight/repair item from my signature.

As I am sending with priority event items to who needs them and mainly bNets are requested (what I can only send from my main game) so I was not able to return gifts to @Tamic, @javi, @Finlayson and @Wasted Eagle (Big Wasted) - will send you gift tomorrow.

Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

Pls send Butterfly Net or if you don't have it - F20:
@Fencat Spare Prop sent (*), @Mouse pShears sent to S2 (*), @Crash McPlane Spare Prop sent (*), @Ddave1 pShears sent (*), @DalePorter46 bNet sent, @gbswales Wireless Compass sent, @zenmie bNet sent, @Stella 748 Altimeter sent (*), @Harcourt Fruit Lollipop sent, @Kendra pShears sent (*), @Andy Brodd pShears sent (*),

Pls send Butterfly Net or any of the (Osc Beacon, Nav Module, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Altimeter, Pruning Shears):
@Xilikon pShears sent (*), @wydaho (cath/) pShears sent (*), @Bob69bob Spare Prop sent (*), @IvanM bNet sent, @LAX (LAX-Windows) bNet sent, @Marve Earplugs sent, @Bruno237 pShears sent (*), @drivefast99 Fuel Catalyst sent (*), @GamingSwiftie bNet sent, @Robby Kusuma (Ara and RSS3) pShears sent (*), @suckerp bNet sent, @Meagansoroka bNet sent, @crescent moon (-2) Spare Prop sent (*), @Raschuma bNet sent, @Sazaville bNet sent, @Wabbitgirl Osc Beacon sent (*), @skiv bNet sent, @Airport Arne bNet sent, @Wasted Eagle (Little) Landing Lamp sent (*), @Bob1977 Wireless Compass send, @CeNedraLessien bNet sent, @Eren bNet sent, @Blue Jay pShears sent (*),

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Az1 - Is there anyway you can send me a dryer after the reset? I can send you a Thermographic Flaw Detector in return if you'd like. :)

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Crujoness33
Username
Crujoness33
Giving up event. Not having much luck. Going to use my time and resources building up the airport. In search of items for Sweets Factory. Thanks for the help thus far, its only been a couple weeks on the forum, but already made big strides with your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom