Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 18th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Hello !
I'm building aerian restauration. So, I need 2 cooling chambers, 1 packaging machine and 1 defroster.
I want to build another hotel : I need 3 all inclusive bracelet.
Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello friends :)

Thank you all my neighbours for your visit and gifts (y)

I need 'spare wire' as i am restocking it :rolleyes:

My fuel supplier please continue your generiosity on me :D (Bali Hi javi Mali vakuu Jerrymcburg nsari Donclyde )

Today i sent my gifts twice becoz of my game progress not getting saved :mad: I am sorry if any of you received wrong gifts becoz second time i just pressed return gift out of frustration :oops::oops:

These days nothing to do on airport city.... azetc mission is on hold becoz of 'Fuel catalyst' bug :mad: Trust GI to do some kind of horrible mistake with their every update :eek:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
those lovely people at the office kindly re-instated my game after a crashed tablet, only difference being all my giftables have changed, per sig...

looking for items below to upgrade my fuel depot if you can help ? Ricky

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
NOYA12 thanks everyone who send gifts today and they are already send out again.
FUEL(20) is till very welcome. Thanks in advance

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago, there were a few of neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow. My signature has been updated.

stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Wire.
Lukasz: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Spare Propeller.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
flip123: thanks for the Spare Wire and Jet Engine, sent Spare Wire to your Jpjpjp2 game.
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Sorumbas: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Spare Propeller.
Az1: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Spare Wire.
Gt city: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Spare Wire to your Gt city 3 game.
Pakman, thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Beverage Cooler.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Navigation Module.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need itfor the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for th Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.

I was without internet for a couple of days, so I am returning gifts now. I REALLY could use one Archive Box and one Whiteboard to finish my Terminal. Otherwise I can't have enough bags to use the powerful delta, so I would have no chance to complete the current mission. Help is greatly appreciated and rewarded with Fuel 20s (or other items if you tell me there is something else you would prefer. If you can't give either of those items, check the sig for other needs. Thanks, neighbors!

those lovely people at the office kindly re-instated my game after a crashed tablet, only difference being all my giftables have changed, per sig...

looking for items below to upgrade my fuel depot if you can help ? Ricky
rickycowslip: not sure if anybody alrady responded to you or you have figured out, items for Fuel Station upgrades are not giftable, you will have to fly to destinations to get them.

Top Bottom