Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestions for next upgrade/purchase

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Hey everyone. Need some suggestions on what to do next as I'm kind of lost.

I got myself into a little bit of a bind in the game! I currently have a Raven plane stuck on my runway because I didn't upgrade the repair facility before buying that plane. I can't upgrade the building yet as I don't have the items needed and it will halt any other planes that need repair and I won't be able to earn cash. I have been leaving the plane on the stand needing repairs. I have posted a couple screenshots of my city. Can anyone suggest what I might be able to do next/help get past this hurdle? Only thing I can think is to save my ads up each day and earn the items needed to upgrade.

AirportCity_20191119_152322.jpg AirportCity_20191119_141447.jpg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

I got myself into a little bit of a bind in the game! I currently have a Raven plane stuck on my runway because I didn't upgrade the repair facility before buying that plane. I can't upgrade the building yet as I don't have the items needed and it will halt any other planes that need repair and I won't be able to earn cash. I have been leaving the plane on the stand needing repairs. I have posted a couple screenshots of my city. Can anyone suggest what I might be able to do next/help get past this hurdle? Only thing I can think is to save my ads up each day and earn the items needed to upgrade.

View attachment 23065 View attachment 23066
You could potentially ‘drop’ the plane, which you can do via the warehouse, but this means you’ll lose the coins spent on it. It depends how valuable these are to you.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
You could potentially ‘drop’ the plane, which you can do via the warehouse, but this means you’ll lose the coins spent on it. It depends how valuable these are to you.
I only have 1 Raven so far, so it wouldn't be too bad. It's not really hurting anything sitting there, just bothers me that I could be flying another plane instead

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I would upgrade the repair base using videos and I would wait until the end of the event (if you are still chasing bugs) - depends on how many coins you generate daily on choosing drop or upgrade.

I prefer to only upgrade to a plane type once I’ve upgraded the repair base. Broke that this event with a gamble on a Goldfinch and managed only 5 flights before a breakdown. Very expensive school fees

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23

View attachment 23065 View attachment 23066

i've never done it before but you may try to move the broken plane to Reserve Hangar and meanwhile upgrade the Repair Base as fast as possible. You can watch videos to collect items needed for upgrade. I think the game allows you to watch 6-8 videos a day, that means 6-8 items.

i've never done it before but you may try to move the broken plane to Reserve Hangar and meanwhile upgrade the Repair Base as fast as possible. You can watch videos to collect items needed for upgrade. I think the game allows you to watch 6-8 videos a day, that means 6-8 items.
You cannot move broken planes to the reserve hanger, you either drop or repair.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
yeah then it's confirmed, broken planes cannot be moved to reserved hangar.
I definitely learned this the hard way, thankfully was just 1 plane and not my whole fleet! lol

I seem to have enough pax to launch all of my planes but I run out of fuel. Is the best way to get more fuel one of the refineries?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I definitely learned this the hard way, thankfully was just 1 plane and not my whole fleet! lol

I seem to have enough pax to launch all of my planes but I run out of fuel. Is the best way to get more fuel one of the refineries?

Maybe not the best way. Both oil refineries help. The best way is to join Fuel Ring, I think.

But yeah, even I am still not feeling to commit and join a fuel ring.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23

it's more painful with the helicopters. I didn't upgrade the Heli Repair Base before buying Goldfinch and after a few flights both broken down, then I realize the upgrade cost from RB level 2 to 3 is 1.2M golds while it was only 70K from 1 to 2. Furthermore it requires upgrade items that are ungiftable. And for that I could not upgrade in time to join the last event.

I also suggest that when you join the events, if possible use the tokens earned to buy and stock as much Repair Set as possible.

For fuels it's the backbone of the game so I'm afraid there's no best (and free) way to get more from the refineries. I myself have 2 on L2 and Silver subscription helps to yield an additional 15% so for now I'm good.

Top Bottom