Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Student Residence Hall & Educational Halls

Looking for someone that can help me out. I still need SRH level one (10) and EC level 2 (12). I am at level 80, reptation 20 and 266 stars. I have plenty of resources to help you out in future events. Looking for someone in higher levels similar to mine but I am open to anyone above 150 skilled stars. I myself have SRH level 2 and an Education Center level 1 which I will upgrade tomorrow to level 2. My friend code is amstsa3g.

Thanks you Pilots

Tito

Last edited:
Looking for someone that can help me out. I still need SRH level one (10) and EC level 2 (12). I am at level 80, reptation 20 and 266 stars. I have plenty of resources to help you out in future events. Looking for someone in higher levels similar to mine but I am open to anyone above 150 skilled stars. I myself have SRH level 2 and an Education Center level 1 which I will upgrade tomorrow to level 2. My friend code is amstsa3g.

Thanks you Pilots

Tito
Hi @Tito ! I have sent you an FR from my support "HFR3-JennB", which has SRH1 and EC2. They will be there for you to visit until the end of the event. (I will delete you from that account after the event, so you don't have to worry about me clogging up your neighbor list :) ).

Also, could you possibly get the Giants to win more games? Just a minimal request on my part really 😁

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03nihn727
Username
MickeyFickyFong
student residence
Chon level 3
Chon2 level 3
educational center
Chon level 3
Chon2 level 2

My Chon3 support account will remain throughout the event with Student residence hall at level 1 and Education center at level 2, because they are the minimum levels required
Code: 20455cdp

Please send a message with the request
Hi! Adding you...thanks

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hi and yes please to EC2....still need 11. FR is 20myjsg5i. My support game is Cape York Air FR 20t6j67q and it has SRH1. I have SRH3 and EC3. Lotsa luck to all

Hi @Tito ! I have sent you an FR from my support "HFR3-JennB", which has SRH1 and EC2. They will be there for you to visit until the end of the event. (I will delete you from that account after the event, so you don't have to worry about me clogging up your neighbor list :) ).

Also, could you possibly get the Giants to win more games? Just a minimal request on my part really 😁
Ha! I'll do anything for the Giants to get some offense. Born and raised in San Francisco I love them to death. Really appreciate the message.
Thank you,
Tito

Hey Jenn, your friend code didn't work. I tried several times but it came up with "Promo code not working." I'd really would like you as a friend.

Tito

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
The following can be found at the very left side of my city:
  • Student Residence Hall level 1
  • Educational Center level 2
To the best interest of our community, I am going to keep them at current level throughout the event. Please PM when adding me, so I will know to accept.
friend request: sent

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom

Thanks you Pilots

Tito

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
f

Top Bottom