Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Student Residence Hall & Educational Halls

@Barkmi4 (Mike) the spreadsheet suggests you have a Neutrino Observatory to give you event items, and visitors flasks - but I can't find it.... any chance you could point me in the right direction?
That column is incorrect in the spreadsheet. I am going to go fix it now. Please feel free to yell at me if I "fixed" it incorrectly :(

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
@Barkmi4 (Mike) the spreadsheet suggests you have a Neutrino Observatory to give you event items, and visitors flasks - but I can't find it.... any chance you could point me in the right direction?
I corrected this earlier, before your post I think. I don’t have one, I’m not that wealthy 😅

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ahtr0sn
Username
Apeshot
I have level 2 education center and a level 3 residence hall. Looking for level 2 education centers.

03ahtr0sn

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Last edited:

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
shame more folks don't have neutrino observatories, although only one flask a visit...!
And it costs REAL money. Now if it were a Planetarium, people would probably buy several. But, people aren't going to waste real money on Event buildings (especially one that don't look cool or give anything good after the event is over).

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
I still need EC2. please inform here or per PM about your friendscode and username ;-)
mine are all in Level 3.
Thanks

Top Bottom