Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Still no weekend code?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
It would appear that the weekend and midweek game codes are no more. It is a great shame, it has come to this but no real surprise, in all honesty. It will slow down the game development for those who are new to Airport City, and for those who have not been playing for every long. Trying to force players to spend money, to purchase green notes, is not the best way to go about it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I just open my accounts once a week to send gifts. Not worth the effort spending money or time in this game.

I most say how much I'm missing the weekend codes and the green notes, they made a big different to my long term game development. Great same......

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I agree. I am on the verge of leaving the game due to needing to get a life back (LOL) but I found I have persevered with this game just for the greenies at the end - and I am on track for 3. There is nothing else in this event for me - no super new buildings, and 3 starring a couple of destinations doesn't actually earn anything. Seem to be going through the motions not actually playing!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I agree. I am on the verge of leaving the game due to needing to get a life back (LOL) but I found I have persevered with this game just for the greenies at the end - and I am on track for 3. There is nothing else in this event for me - no super new buildings, and 3 starring a couple of destinations doesn't actually earn anything. Seem to be going through the motions not actually playing!
My decision to continue playing the game and update the user guides is still in the balance, there have been times when I could have so easily let go of the game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

WitsEnd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20B6JPVAX
Username
WitsEnd or WE if abbreviated
WEEKEND BONUS is BACK
It's not a code to enter but a webpage to visit which then will load your version of the game and issue the bonus...

🎁
The Bonuses are BACK!
🎁

We made a special page where you can claim a bonus for the platform of your choice. The good news doesn't end here: bonuses for official GI Web and PC game versions are DOUBLED! The bonus will only be active for 3 days during the weekend, so claim it fast!
⚠️
Please note: after you choose a platform, the bonus can only be claimed once, so choose wisely.
💝
➡️
Follow the link and get your gift: https://gigam.es/airport-city/50dtd4lh5hnc

Above taken from their FB page.

I got 4000 coins and 4 greenies

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
On iOS, I received 2000 coins and just two (2) greenies. Suppose i should be grateful for anything. But disappointed the usual 3 was not it.

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
WEEKEND BONUS is BACK
It's not a code to enter but a webpage to visit which then will load your version of the game and issue the bonus...

🎁
The Bonuses are BACK!
🎁

We made a special page where you can claim a bonus for the platform of your choice. The good news doesn't end here: bonuses for official GI Web and PC game versions are DOUBLED! The bonus will only be active for 3 days during the weekend, so claim it fast!
⚠️
Please note: after you choose a platform, the bonus can only be claimed once, so choose wisely.
💝
➡️
Follow the link and get your gift: https://gigam.es/airport-city/50dtd4lh5hnc

Above taken from their FB page.

I got 4000 coins and 4 greenies
Thank you very much!!! 4000 coins and 4 greens for me too!

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
This Saturday morning the Tesla Power Plant become available to purchase at a discount through the daily bank for 24 green notes, instead of the 30 green notes through the Game Store. While I do not regret the purchase, I did need to increase my electricity capacity, it has now left me with zero green notes. It will be a very, very long time before I'm able to purchase a plot of land. It is not a complaint on my part, just the way things have become, following the decision by Game Insight not to issue any more weekend codes.

Image how more difficult it will be for those who are new to the game and have not been playing for long.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
obscenely overdue is recalculating the greenie prices in the game along w/ other aspects so it makes more sense & could then encourage ppl to buy more than now e.g. 100 greenies / 2 mil to UG oil refinery
As of now the greenie prices one can buy compared to what things cost is ludicrous ... one or both need to be adjusted BIG TIME

Also a recent UD took away the individual confirmation w/ the option to "never ask again"
now choosing that option is given to all situations including confirmation you want to use greenies to purchase something ... i've lost $30 greenies @ one time b/c of this 🤬

obscenely overdue is recalculating the greenie prices in the game along w/ other aspects so it makes more sense & could then encourage ppl to buy more than now e.g. 100 greenies / 2 mil to UG oil refinery
As of now the greenie prices one can buy compared to what things cost is ludicrous ... one or both need to be adjusted BIG TIME

true. i Don’t have any hopes to get that level 3 refinery. I’d rather buy land, but it’s utterly expensive also. Even after they lowered max price on v8 (or perhaps it was on v7, can’t remember)

Also a recent UD took away the individual confirmation w/ the option to "never ask again"
now choosing that option is given to all situations including confirmation you want to use greenies to purchase something ... i've lost $30 greenies @ one time b/c of this 🤬
Just make sure you reactivate the option, it’s there
4864E4BA-529D-4B74-B224-C0BCC71F2370.jpeg

Top Bottom