Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Starting fast ... gathering coins

coins_wide.png
Having played before to the point I had a robust city, and starting over with knowledge of the game, I thought it would be useful to provide a guide for new players to help build up a robust city quickly. But the first thing to note is that the more hours you play in a day, the faster you will earn coins. It's that simple.

In this game, you will need lots of coins ... lots. These can be hard to come by just sending out flights. And unless you're a billionaire in real life, this is one item that is not worth purchasing in the bank. You will hear lots of advice to launch rockets, but that is only a fraction of what you can earn from other things.

So here are my recommendations for the fastest way (for newer players) to accumulate coins without buying them.

1. Land lots and lots of guest flights.
1604510293682.png
You only get a few coins from each guest plane, but you get other things that are more valuable. Guest planes arrive in your city every 30 seconds.
  • Guest planes drop items for collections. Some collections are worth 2000 coins by the time you're landing planes on level 6 runways (jumbos).
  • Repair items also drop from guest flights. You will have to repair planes!
  • Guest flights give you passengers or an additional fuel unit to send more planes.
Here is a list of the benefits and rewards from guest flights. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/benefits-of-landing-guest-planes.32868/#post-476827

2. Visit neighbors and tap on their space buildings - especially planetariums, mission control center level 3 and red launch pads. Some space collections are worth 2000 coins. Plus, the collections give launch ready sets that contain fuel for space missions. You will need that later in the game. And you can earn lots of coins from space missions ... especially if you watch for the launch parties with multiple QL bonuses (search for that in the forum).

3. Tap the small clouds that float over your city. Every once in a while, tapping on the cloud will drop a denser cloud - an item from the Cloud Atlas collection. Each completed collection is worth 800 coins. Incidentally, nothing drops from neighbor's clouds so don't waste your time tapping them.

4. Buy a Water Park. It's a big building but it is cheap and it produces 504 coins every three days. But you can speed up a coin producing building 10 times every day, so the water park can produce 5 040 coins every day. And if you get buildings that give a commerce bonus, put it right next to the water park and increase the take. Just one building with a 10% commerce bonus beside a water park will make it produce 504 + 51 = 555 coins - each time you collect from it for a total of 5 550 each day. Putting more bonus buildings around it will make it produce even more coins. But don't stop there, if you make sure you collect from the buildings while running one of the bonuses that increases the yield from commerce buildings (like inconvertible coin), you can get a lot more than that.

5. Participate in the events. Even if you don't get the events completed, there are other benefits. You can get bonuses as you progress through events. And some bonuses increase coin production. Find a list of them here https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bonuses/

6. Try to join (or create) a specific type of alliance. The goal of the alliance should be to complete more than 50% but not 70% of the tasks each week. This will give all members of the alliance a bonus that increases income from flights by 50% ... and the bonus lasts all week. So you earn more coins from every flight.

7. Participate in launches. But don't think you need to lead them. That will come in time. It takes completed collections and lots of fuel to get a rocket off the ground. In the early stages of the game, just join other people's launches. Lots of people who thought they were ready to launch on their own have failed and lost their preps and fuel.
  • Build your blue and green launchpads and participate in the launches advertised in the Space Launch area of the forum. Even in 2nd/3rd place in the Apogee (green) mission, you get 3000 coins. 2nd/3rd place for blue missions is 5000 coins. You get a reward even if you put in no fuel.
  • Don't build the mission control center level 3 and red launch pad right away. Upgrading/buying these two buildings costs 600,000 coins. Until you have enough fuel to consistently take first in launches, it will take a long time at lower levels to earn the coins back. The blue and green launch pads are relatively inexpensive buildings.
Also, don't expect to get rich off launches. The maximum coins you get from a green launch is 6,000 and from blue is 10,000. But this is once a day and ONLY if you get 1st place. Mostly, you will be relying on more senior players for help to complete launches and they will more than likely be taking the first place reward.

8. Complete the story missions. You will find a list of these in the top left of the screen. The icon looks like a book. There are some missions you should avoid completing though - at least for a while. Specifically, don't upgrade your own planes too soon. Larger planes require lots more fuel and passengers to fill. And you need the terminal to be able to support that number of passengers and the right level of repair base to fix the plane. Put off buying jumbo planes until you have done a lot with the smaller planes. But DO upgrade your runways to land larger planes (see recommendation #1) even if you aren't flying them yourself. Upgrading runways should be one of your highest priorities if you have time to land lots of guest planes.

9. Do NOT do helicopter flights.
Well, at least don't do them until you are pretty comfortable with your level of income. Helicopter flights are a lot of effort with very little reward in terms of coins. There are benefits to helicopter flights but they slow down the accumulation of coins. There is a "but" here (see this post https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/should-i-fly-helicopters.38262/#post-517973). If you have a gold subscription, helicopter flights become extremely profitable ... especially when you pair it with a sky captain and tourist visa bonus. You will want to have helicopters in the air all the time. Here's why
  • a standard 10m 12s flight to Banff is 120 coins (profit is less because the items needed to fly there). When you have gold subscription and sky captain, that same 10 minute flight yields 120+720 coins
  • a standard 12m 45s flight to Iguazu Falls is 209 coins. When you have gold subscription and sky captain, that same 12ish minute flight yields 209+1254 coins
  • a standard 1h 16m flight to Denali is 1274 coins. When you have gold subscription and sky captain, that same 1 hour-ish flight yields 1274+7644 coins

Some other (non coin) recommendations to help you along
  • Free greenies - Never forget to take advantage of the weekend code. It comes out on Friday, but you can use that code for the next few days.
  • Check the bank multiple times per day. The bottom left of the bank screen contains free offers a twice a day. The offer can be coins, greenies, fuel and bonuses.
  • Getting the right gifts - You can change your game name to tell people what you need as a gift. My name is Chloe11111 but you will sometimes see Chloe111-lamps or Chloe111-f20 or Chloe111-addradar.
  • Completing buildings - You can watch free videos each day and use toward various things. The number of videos depends on the platform your game is on. If you are trying to complete a building/upgrade, build it with coins first then watch the free videos to get the items needed. Do NOT send those items to your friends in an attempt to get them back unless you have pre-planned a trade. For one thing, they probably don't need those items and they will be forced to give up trading something they actually need to send you what you need. Secondly, they may not be able to send back the same item and you will get a substitute that you probably don't need. If you really need help to complete, ask for it by changing your in game name and use the thread of the forum to ask for help.
  • Electricity- Buildings need energy and energy needs space and space gets very very very expensive. My preference (other people have different preferences) is to use greenies to buy electricity that doesn't use lots of space for what it produces. It's way better use of your very expensive land than buying lots of regular wind turbines for 800 coins that produce only 10 electricity. Watch the store regularly (multiple times per day) because they sometimes go on sale. I made the mistake of spending 30 greenies on a tesla power plant and it went on sale later that day for 24 greenies.
    • Powerful wind turbines - 6 greenies / 32 electricity / 1 square.
    • Solar Power Stations - 9 greenies / 48 electricity / 1 square.
    • Tesla Power Plants - 30 greenies / 300 electricity / 4 squares. (These sometimes go on sale for 24 greenies and is the best value)
It may not feel like it now, but there will be a time in the game where you will have everything upgraded and you will have no more need for gold coins but you will have 50 million of them.

Attachments

• 1604509975837.png
    1604509975837.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 5,091
  • 1604510253131.png
    1604510253131.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204jab25j
Username
A3
Buy a cinema.. You get 420 coins a day... but when you click on the cinema you see two buttons. Left green button en right blue button. Click on the right blue one.
You will see an advertisement for 30 seconds. After the advertisement is ended you can collect 420 coins...
Wait for 5 minutes and you can do the same again... This you can do for about 20x a day. So you can earn about 8000 coins a day...

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Buy a cinema.. You get 420 coins a day... but when you click on the cinema you see two buttons. Left green button en right blue button. Click on the right blue one.
You will see an advertisement for 30 seconds. After the advertisement is ended you can collect 420 coins...
Wait for 5 minutes and you can do the same again... This you can do for about 20x a day. So you can earn about 8000 coins a day...
Waterparks yield more coins ;)

With regard to the acquisition of money ... pounds, dollars, coins or gold coins in this game, I played for two years (in fact, 2013+2014 , and I didn't know how to update the game on the mobile platform at that time, and my situation was a bit special), which was quite anti-human, because for any other games I played, I basically didn't know the concept of money in the game after one year, so I worried about how to use it every day.
Will this situation continue until 2018? I started to care about games on the mobile platform, and later discovered how to update games on the mobile platform. In IOS and Google markets,
I have been playing the traditional PC online game .............. , that is, the one that needs an account password.

Last edited:

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Lots of great advice for new playes.

Some extra comments -
- Do the side missions YES.. but NOT the one that suggests build a Duty Free Shop.
Having the Duty free shop is the biggest waste of space in the game. You cannot sell it , or move it to the warehouse later.
- Don't buy the hotel, until you have all the items you need to complete it. ( these are common gifts from other players also trying to complete the building ) . Otherwise it will sit waiting to be completed and wasting space. ( I think the build a hotel is a side mission ? )
- The "research Lab" is a good way to get coins without adding to the population .
- Don't waste green notes on anything except Land expansions.
- Build buildings with a duration that matches your playing style. for example don't buy Eateries, if you only have time to log in once or twice a day .
- Its worth it to buy one or two Trees and small lakes to increase the number of passengers produced, when you can't increase the total population early on.
- Depending on how much time you spend playing the games, its worth it to visit the maximum number of neighbours each day and increase the number of hearts.
Pay attention to the builds you visit in your neighbour's cities to maximize your chance of an item drop. ( check out the Wiki for what can drop from which buildings )

• Electricity- Buildings need energy and energy needs space and space gets very very very expensive. My preference (other people have different preferences) is to use greenies to buy electricity that doesn't use lots of space for what it produces. It's way better use of your very expensive land than buying lots of regular wind turbines for 800 coins that produce only 10 electricity. Watch the store regularly (multiple times per day) because they sometimes go on sale. I made the mistake of spending 30 greenies on a tesla power plant and it went on sale later that day for 24 greenies.
    • Tesla Power Plants - 30 greenies / 300 electricity / 4 squares. (These sometimes go on sale for 24 greenies and is the best value)
Just a little bit of maths. If you have free space on the tech side of your airport, you could still buy whatever building you decide, but once your tech side is full and you need to buy land expassion pack to be able to build another building there:
Coal Plant, +60 electricity OR Tesla Power Plant, +300 electricity, Tesla cost 24 (on sale) or 30 (regular price) greenies. To have +300 electricity you need to buy 1 Tesla or 5 Coal Plants. The 4 extra Coal Plants occupy 1 more land expansion. That means, from land expansion price 30 greenies on sale it is better you buy 1 Tesla instead of extra tech side expansion pack.

Airforce, +100 electricity (whoever managed to get them from the newest event last month) OR Tesla Power Plant, +300 electricity, To have +300 electricity you need to buy 1 Tesla or 3 Airforce. The 2 extra Airforce occupy 0.5 more land expansion. That means, from land expansion price 50 greenies on sale (if you consider Tesla discounted price, otherwise from 60 greenies on sale) it is better you buy 1 Tesla instead of extra tech side expansion pack.

Nuclear Power Plant, 3x3 building, +150 electricity (Atoms for Piece collection) OR Tesla Power Plant, +300 electricity. To avoid fractions we will do another calculation here: 4x4 Nuclear PP occupy a space of 12x12 single dots or 3x3 land expansion packs, i.e. 9 land expansion packs and produce 16*150= 2,400 electricity. Same electricity is being produced by 8 Tesla PP and they occupy only 2 land expansion packs, i.e. 7 less. 8x Tesla cost is 8*24 on sale or 8*30 regular, divided by 7 it says from 30 greenies on sale (if you buy Tesla on discounted price) or 40 greenies (if buying Tesla on regular price) it is cheaper to buy Tesla then land expansion pack plus Nuclear PP.

Powerfully Wind Turbine, 1x1, 6 greenies, +32 electricity
Solar Power Station, 1x1, 9 greenies, +48 electricity
4 Turbines produce 128 electricity vs. 300 from Tesla, but occupy same space; price is same if you consider Tesla discounted price, Tesla is more than 2x efficient.
4 Solar Power Stations - 192 electricity vs. 300 from Tesla, occupy same space; price is higher than the Tesla regular price and electricity is 2/3 of Tesla, so again Tesla is more efficient.

regular Wind Turbine or regular Solar Panel are less efficient than the Coal Plant (e.g. 4 Solar Panels produce 56 electricity vs. 60 for the Coal Station) so they or any of the above 1x1 buildings with cost in greenies should be used only as a fillers (i.e. If you have a free 1x1 space on the tech side).

Enjoy playing the game and make best plan for your city :)
Pit

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Great addition @Pit1024.

I did manage to get about 30 airforce in collections but already have all the energy I need for now.

I suppose my thoughts have always been to calculate it at 90 greenies (max price) in all cases because by the time you have fully built out your city side (with nothing that produces energy) and built the airport side to contain all the needed buildings for launch/helis etc (20-24 squares), the land price is 90 greens on sale. That extra space is for energy.

Interesting discussion

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04M30TP9K
Username
Jimmy Dee
View attachment 43761Having played before to the point I had a robust city, and starting over with knowledge of the game, I thought it would be useful to provide a guide for new players to help build up a robust city quickly. But the first thing to note is that the more hours you play in a day, the faster you will earn coins. It's that simple.

In this game, you will need lots of coins ... lots. These can be hard to come by just sending out flights. And unless you're a billionaire in real life, this is one item that is not worth purchasing in the bank. You will hear lots of advice to launch rockets, but that is only a fraction of what you can earn from other things.

So here are my recommendations for the fastest way (for newer players) to accumulate coins without buying them.

1. Land lots and lots of guest flights.
View attachment 43763You only get a few coins from each guest plane, but you get other things that are more valuable. Guest planes arrive in your city every 30 seconds.
  • Guest planes drop items for collections. Some collections are worth 2000 coins by the time you're landing planes on level 6 runways (jumbos).
  • Repair items also drop from guest flights. You will have to repair planes!
  • Guest flights give you passengers or an additional fuel unit to send more planes.
Here is a list of the benefits and rewards from guest flights. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/benefits-of-landing-guest-planes.32868/#post-476827

2. Visit neighbors and tap on their space buildings - especially planetariums, mission control center level 3 and red launch pads. Some space collections are worth 2000 coins. Plus, the collections give launch ready sets that contain fuel for space missions. You will need that later in the game. And you can earn lots of coins from space missions ... especially if you watch for the launch parties with multiple QL bonuses (search for that in the forum).

3. Tap the small clouds that float over your city. Every once in a while, tapping on the cloud will drop a denser cloud - an item from the Cloud Atlas collection. Each completed collection is worth 800 coins. Incidentally, nothing drops from neighbor's clouds so don't waste your time tapping them.

4. Buy a Water Park. It's a big building but it is cheap and it produces 504 coins every three days. But you can speed up a coin producing building 10 times every day, so the water park can produce 5 040 coins every day. And if you get buildings that give a commerce bonus, put it right next to the water park and increase the take. Just one building with a 10% commerce bonus beside a water park will make it produce 504 + 51 = 555 coins - each time you collect from it for a total of 5 550 each day. Putting more bonus buildings around it will make it produce even more coins. But don't stop there, if you make sure you collect from the buildings while running one of the bonuses that increases the yield from commerce buildings (like inconvertible coin), you can get a lot more than that.

5. Participate in the events. Even if you don't get the events completed, there are other benefits. You can get bonuses as you progress through events. And some bonuses increase coin production. Find a list of them here https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bonuses/

6. Try to join (or create) a specific type of alliance. The goal of the alliance should be to complete more than 50% but not 70% of the tasks each week. This will give all members of the alliance a bonus that increases income from flights by 50% ... and the bonus lasts all week. So you earn more coins from every flight.

7. Participate in launches. But don't think you need to lead them. That will come in time. It takes completed collections and lots of fuel to get a rocket off the ground. In the early stages of the game, just join other people's launches. Lots of people who thought they were ready to launch on their own have failed and lost their preps and fuel.
  • Build your blue and green launchpads and participate in the launches advertised in the Space Launch area of the forum. Even in 2nd/3rd place in the Apogee (green) mission, you get 3000 coins. 2nd/3rd place for blue missions is 5000 coins. You get a reward even if you put in no fuel.
  • Don't build the mission control center level 3 and red launch pad right away. Upgrading/buying these two buildings costs 600,000 coins. Until you have enough fuel to consistently take first in launches, it will take a long time at lower levels to earn the coins back. The blue and green launch pads are relatively inexpensive buildings.
Also, don't expect to get rich off launches. The maximum coins you get from a green launch is 6,000 and from blue is 10,000. But this is once a day and ONLY if you get 1st place. Mostly, you will be relying on more senior players for help to complete launches and they will more than likely be taking the first place reward.

8. Complete the story missions. You will find a list of these in the top left of the screen. The icon looks like a book. There are some missions you should avoid completing though - at least for a while. Specifically, don't upgrade your own planes too soon. Larger planes require lots more fuel and passengers to fill. And you need the terminal to be able to support that number of passengers and the right level of repair base to fix the plane. Put off buying jumbo planes until you have done a lot with the smaller planes. But DO upgrade your runways to land larger planes (see recommendation #1) even if you aren't flying them yourself. Upgrading runways should be one of your highest priorities if you have time to land lots of guest planes.

9. Do NOT do helicopter flights.
Well, at least don't do them until you are pretty comfortable with your level of income. Helicopter flights are a lot of effort with very little reward in terms of coins. There are benefits to helicopter flights but they slow down the accumulation of coins. There is a "but" here (see this post https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/should-i-fly-helicopters.38262/#post-517973). If you have a gold subscription, helicopter flights become extremely profitable ... especially when you pair it with a sky captain and tourist visa bonus. You will want to have helicopters in the air all the time. Here's why
  • a standard 10m 12s flight to Banff is 120 coins (profit is less because the items needed to fly there). When you have gold subscription and sky captain, that same 10 minute flight yields 120+720 coins
  • a standard 12m 45s flight to Iguazu Falls is 209 coins. When you have gold subscription and sky captain, that same 12ish minute flight yields 209+1254 coins
  • a standard 1h 16m flight to Denali is 1274 coins. When you have gold subscription and sky captain, that same 1 hour-ish flight yields 1274+7644 coins

Some other (non coin) recommendations to help you along
  • Free greenies - Never forget to take advantage of the weekend code. It comes out on Friday, but you can use that code for the next few days.
  • Check the bank multiple times per day. The bottom left of the bank screen contains free offers a twice a day. The offer can be coins, greenies, fuel and bonuses.
  • Getting the right gifts - You can change your game name to tell people what you need as a gift. My name is Chloe11111 but you will sometimes see Chloe111-lamps or Chloe111-f20 or Chloe111-addradar.
  • Completing buildings - You can watch free videos each day and use toward various things. The number of videos depends on the platform your game is on. If you are trying to complete a building/upgrade, build it with coins first then watch the free videos to get the items needed. Do NOT send those items to your friends in an attempt to get them back unless you have pre-planned a trade. For one thing, they probably don't need those items and they will be forced to give up trading something they actually need to send you what you need. Secondly, they may not be able to send back the same item and you will get a substitute that you probably don't need. If you really need help to complete, ask for it by changing your in game name and use the thread of the forum to ask for help.
It may not feel like it now, but there will be a time in the game where you will have everything upgraded and you will have no more need for gold coins but you will have 50 million of them.
Much Thanks Chloe for all of this info. It definitely will help up grow in this game THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Just a little bit of maths. If you have free space on the tech side of your airport, you could still buy whatever building you decide, but once your tech side is full and you need to buy land expassion pack to be able to build another building there:
Coal Plant, +60 electricity OR Tesla Power Plant, +300 electricity, Tesla cost 24 (on sale) or 30 (regular price) greenies. To have +300 electricity you need to buy 1 Tesla or 5 Coal Plants. The 4 extra Coal Plants occupy 1 more land expansion. That means, from land expansion price 30 greenies on sale it is better you buy 1 Tesla instead of extra tech side expansion pack.

Airforce, +100 electricity (whoever managed to get them from the newest event last month) OR Tesla Power Plant, +300 electricity, To have +300 electricity you need to buy 1 Tesla or 3 Airforce. The 2 extra Airforce occupy 0.5 more land expansion. That means, from land expansion price 50 greenies on sale (if you consider Tesla discounted price, otherwise from 60 greenies on sale) it is better you buy 1 Tesla instead of extra tech side expansion pack.

Nuclear Power Plant, 3x3 building, +150 electricity (Atoms for Piece collection) OR Tesla Power Plant, +300 electricity. To avoid fractions we will do another calculation here: 4x4 Nuclear PP occupy a space of 12x12 single dots or 3x3 land expansion packs, i.e. 9 land expansion packs and produce 16*150= 2,400 electricity. Same electricity is being produced by 8 Tesla PP and they occupy only 2 land expansion packs, i.e. 7 less. 8x Tesla cost is 8*24 on sale or 8*30 regular, divided by 7 it says from 30 greenies on sale (if you buy Tesla on discounted price) or 40 greenies (if buying Tesla on regular price) it is cheaper to buy Tesla then land expansion pack plus Nuclear PP.

Powerfully Wind Turbine, 1x1, 6 greenies, +32 electricity
Solar Power Station, 1x1, 9 greenies, +48 electricity
4 Turbines produce 128 electricity vs. 300 from Tesla, but occupy same space; price is same if you consider Tesla discounted price, Tesla is more than 2x efficient.
4 Solar Power Stations - 192 electricity vs. 300 from Tesla, occupy same space; price is higher than the Tesla regular price and electricity is 2/3 of Tesla, so again Tesla is more efficient.

regular Wind Turbine or regular Solar Panel are less efficient than the Coal Plant (e.g. 4 Solar Panels produce 56 electricity vs. 60 for the Coal Station) so they or any of the above 1x1 buildings with cost in greenies should be used only as a fillers (i.e. If you have a free 1x1 space on the tech side).

Enjoy playing the game and make best plan for your city :)
Pit
I was just checking this thread and think this would make a good guide on it's own. Do you want to create it @Pit1024 or shall I?

Visuals help to explain this.
1642628611431.png

For teslas - 186 greens
- 4 tesla power plants on sale for 24 greens each
- 90 greens for the city square

For coal stations - 450 greens
- 5 city squares on sale for 90 greens each

I was just checking this thread and think this would make a good guide on it's own. Do you want to create it @Pit1024 or shall I?

View attachment 62034

For teslas - 186 greens

I didn't do the maths, but I came to a similar conclusion myself when land expansions started getting expensive.

One thing not factored in here is if you have odd 1x1 gaps between buildings.
A discounted Tesla plant is 12.5 electricity per green. A solar station is 5.333 (wind is also actually 5.333 too, but you'd use solar for more power our square). meaning that a Tesla is ~2.33 times more efficient in terms of greens. So if the land expansions make the Tesla's more than 2.33 times as expensive to buy then you are better off with solar. Which means each Tesla would have to cost ~56 greens including land. So 56-24 = 32. 4 Tesla's per plot means that if a lot of land costs 128 or more you are better filling in gaps with solar than buying more land.

please check my maths.

One thing not factored in here is if you are planning on expanding after you buy the land for Tesla's that land may be more expensive which means the point to switch to solar stations would be earlier. However that's not something I can do the maths on to quantify, and is probably less cut and dry.

View attachment 62034

For teslas - 186 greens

You better go for it. As you are a contributor to our wiki you are more experienced in guide preparations :).

I didn't do the maths, but I came to a similar conclusion myself when land expansions started getting expensive.

A discounted Tesla plant is 12.5 electricity per green. A solar station is 5.333 (wind is also actually 5.333 too, but you'd use solar for more power our square). meaning that a Tesla is ~2.33 times more efficient in terms of greens. So if the land expansions make the Tesla's more than 2.33 times as expensive to buy then you are better off with solar. Which means each Tesla would have to cost ~56 greens including land. So 56-24 = 32. 4 Tesla's per plot means that if a lot of land costs 128 or more you are better filling in gaps with solar than buying more land.

please check my maths.

One thing not factored in here is if you are planning on expanding after you buy the land for Tesla's that land may be more expensive which means the point to switch to solar stations would be earlier. However that's not something I can do the maths on to quantify, and is probably less cut and dry.
But land is maxed at 90. Unless you buy direct and not wait for the 2 weekly sale!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It is? I thought it went up to a like 150 even with sale. I'll go check the wiki
They put a cap on it a few months back. We updated the wiki page to reflect the change

They put a cap on it a few months back. We updated the wiki page to reflect the change
I knew they reduced it a while back, did they do it again?

No, max price on sale has been at 90 since that reduction
Still don't think I'm ever going to buy any more land. I kind of regret getting as much as I did. I need ~40 more squares to complete the city side(assuming I counted right), and honestly i just don't think it's worth it. I think soon I'm done with buying greenies as I don't think I need much else. At some point I might move over to a subscription, but ATM I'm not sure I could realistically use that much fuel as I wouldn't be able to keep up with pax production. I plan on doing some adventure flights soon then retiring my coin production as I don't really need those anymore either. So once that's all don't I'll see what source I have left for pax.

Either way the fact stuff is priced so high means people will stop buying stuff. I guess they have priced stuff that maximises potential earnings taking that into account. I do wonder if stuff is priced in such a way due to people owning Casinos and such. To slow those players down. Again, I guess it's a calculation as you'd imagine the players with those are a very small percentage of those who pay for stuff.

please check my maths.

You try to do very complicated model:
1) if you don’t have 1x1 gaps to be filled with Solar Power Station than for sure Tesla has better electricity/greenies ratio (300 for 24 vs. 4*48= 192 for 4*9= 36)
2) if you have 1x1 gaps, then
a) can you rearrange you buildings so that your empty 1x1 disappear? Then you’re back to 1)
b) if you cannot rearrange anything, then have you empty 2x2 spaces to put Tesla PP there?
b.1) if yes, then buying Tesla is again more efficient
b.2) if no, then new exp pack of land + 4 Tesla PP costs X (exp pack sale price) + 4x24 (Tesla PP promotional price) /max 90 + 96= 186 greenies/ and provides you with 1,200 electricity (here is also a question, how fast you can buy those Tesla PPs? Price in the bank appears relatively rare); to get approximately that much electricity you should buy 25 Solar Power Station for 25*9= 225 greenies; don’t forget, you should have 25 free 1x1 spaces. That will be more expensive than Tesla PP even with the max price of expansion land.

Top Bottom