Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spring Is Here Event Thread

@Bryon ; that must be nice. After 110, I have 2 Brimstone , 1 Old World and 1 Red Admiral.
You know what, i was thinking back and i had a chest or two with butterflies - so 5 or 10 of mine came from that chest or two

ALSO, after i made that post above, i finally got the last brimstone so i did complete the 3/3 jars and that was the last task for me.
i can't post for the badge yet because i'm hiding the 1575 snowdrops there for the competition (not claiming until the end)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dek3mp
Username
Iki
Hi,
do someone know what this thing is supposed to be, dropped from a plain at random. It's called "Тепловая пушка". It looks like a Huskies head, no idea what I suppose to do with it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210409_232525~2.jpg
    IMG_20210409_232525~2.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 90

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi,
do someone know what this thing is supposed to be, dropped from a plain at random. It's called "Тепловая пушка". It looks like a Huskies head, no idea what I suppose to do with it.
just ignore it for now. The Husky Head is the default image when a real one is missing, so it has no meaning. Maybe it got added per accident, or it is something that might get relevant in the future - we will see.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dek3mp
Username
Iki
just ignore it for now. The Husky Head is the default image when a real one is missing, so it has no meaning. Maybe it got added per accident, or it is something that might get relevant in the future - we will see.
Thanks for the quick reply.

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
You know what, i was thinking back and i had a chest or two with butterflies - so 5 or 10 of mine came from that chest or two
That makes more sense. I have done over 200 with only 6 butterfly drops. I have doubts as if I will finish the event. I did not complete the last one for the same reason (missing 1 Nuts).
ALSO, after i made that post above, i finally got the last brimstone so i did complete the 3/3 jars and that was the last task for me.
i can't post for the badge yet because i'm hiding the 1575 snowdrops there for the competition (not claiming until the end)
I am not so sure that tactic will work anymore. Whoever completes the tasks has the same snowdrops. Then the only difference is flights. Whether you keep your points hidden or not, you still have to do the work for more snowdrops. Unless, players get the snowdrops for the +5 or +10 levels with the pass(I'm not sure how that works). I suppose if keeping them hidden lulls other players into a sense of discontinuing flights, maybe. Good Luck.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
I suppose if keeping them hidden lulls other players into a sense of discontinuing flights, maybe.
That *is* the point. I've often gotten the impression that my position after over a week of almost no changes was fixed - but then on the last day of an event, players from the bottom suddenly jumped up and pushed my quite hard down the board. It is an element of surprise and it does depend on the players in your group but to some extend it is effective.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
@HahAti ; I get it. I'm not so sure there is anything quite FAIR about the events.
Consider it a "game" within a game. It reminds me of bike racing. Most top cyclist usually stay a bit behind and somewhere near the end the give all they've got to push to the #1 spot :)
In AC one way around it would be autocollecting award when one finishes a task. Not saying I agree with this option, just saying what I think would "work" in this situation.

That *is* the point. I've often gotten the impression that my position after over a week of almost no changes was fixed - but then on the last day of an event, players from the bottom suddenly jumped up and pushed my quite hard down the board. It is an element of surprise and it does depend on the players in your group but to some extend it is effective.
I have gone as far as taking my device offline, boosting 100 condors for event destinations... then coming online at the last minute to send my updated numbers.

Unfortunately the first time it didn't work out, i came online with 4 minutes to go... and they didnt count. Now i know you need at least 12 minutes.

But yes, the guy in #1 probably claimed his prizes... i didnt... so if we're real close, i have that extra boost at the very end.

Buying levels in an event earns you ZERO event currency.... just the rewards/prizes for each level.

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
I have gone as far as taking my device offline, boosting 100 condors for event destinations... then coming online at the last minute to send my updated numbers. Unfortunately the first time it didn't work out, i came online with 4 minutes to go... and they didnt count. Now i know you need at least 12 minutes. But yes, the guy in #1 probably claimed his prizes... i didnt... so if we're real close, i have that extra boost at the very end.
Well, if that is what it takes.....then so be it.

Last event, 1st place in my league was increasing over 2,000 cupcakes everyday. Not possible with regular game play at level 31-40, with Owls and Hawks. That would be 100 Hawks everyday (assuming sped up.) There are other possibilities but that isn't the point. By the end of the event he was 15,000 over 2nd place.
I feel if I put the effort in, it should be awarded and not trampled over by some one with hundreds of IRL $. You have to pick your battles. I gave up on that one, when I saw how excessive it was. The last 2 events come down to who is putting out the most flights for event currency (assuming everyone has completed all tasks.)
Buying levels in an event earns you ZERO event currency.... just the rewards/prizes for each level.
I have asked that exact question to G!. Twice. There response is for me to clarify the question. They are obviously avoiding it for that reason, NO event currency. In previous events I had thought maybe that was how someone would jump 4k at once, was to buy the +10 levels.

That is good to know. Only purchase Premium ticket, if you want the bonuses. Also, the +5 or +10 isn't needed if you plan on sending out the flights.

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
The #1 slot in my pod was 8k ahead of #2, seemed unnatural. I woke up today and that player is gone, completely gone off the list... banned. Now i'm #1, but only by 1200 (not counting my hidden 1575)
Now that makes more sense. 10 owls @ 6 snowdrops per hour, sent out 20 times (over the 4 days) = 1200 snowdrops. More effort than you have put out (assuming he is hiding too). Otherwise, it is about the same within 50 flights.

Now that makes more sense. 10 owls @ 6 snowdrops per hour, sent out 20 times (over the 4 days) = 1200 snowdrops. More effort than you have put out (assuming he is hiding too). Otherwise, it is about the same within 50 flights.
I still fly giants for the alliance pax count, but for this event i'm flying 6 owl, 6 swift... yesterday i burned 8000 fuel speeding up a hawk in circles, that was a nice boost

my owls are about 18 snowdrops per hour as i'm usually on lucky ticket
my swifts are about 16 per hour
6 of each is a total of about 204 per hour
about 12 hours per day (the rest are alliance flights) = about 2400/day... 4 days = 9600... then add the boosted hawks, i'm at 11.9k

edit: i forgot to tally visiting friends... 12 friends X 10 actions each (a friend in need) = 120 actions at 2 snowdrop each, add 240 snowdrops per day. then when i go use those 120 nets/shears add 360 more per day

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thats exactly why I wait until the last day before entering the competition. Ive often wondered if these other players have lives; it's really cutthroat on the last day

Top Bottom