Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spring Is Here Event Thread

DeWinter

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Amrl. DeWinter
I don't understand a single word you guys are using lol. What are "FR" ? Bearing-Wall House ?
I'm french, good at english, but I'm actually unable to translate these expressions :(

By the way, add me ! My friend code : 03gktdg1y !

I don't understand a single word you guys are using lol. What are "FR" ? Bearing-Wall House ?
I'm french, good at english, but I'm actually unable to translate these expressions :(

1) FR = Friend Request. This is when you enter someone's code to add them as a friend/neighbor.

2) Bearing-Wall House is a passenger building in the game and you are required to visit it for the current event (https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bearing_wall_house/)

So, we are telling people that we have the buildings they need to visit, and they can send us a request to become neighbors so they can visit our cities and click on our buildings for the event :)

DeWinter

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Amrl. DeWinter
1) FR = Friend Request. This is when you enter someone's code to add them as a friend/neighbor.

2) Bearing-Wall House is a passenger building in the game and you are required to visit it for the current event (https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bearing_wall_house/)

So, we are telling people that we have the buildings they need to visit, and they can send us a request to become neighbors so they can visit our cities and click on our buildings for the event :)
Thank you so much for the details mate ! I'll add you right away then ! :D

DW.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Then maybe your forum name should be D'Hiver ;) :D

Welcome. And don't worry about asking for translations. We are happy to help.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Alright, need an advice.
1) What should neighbours visits be best "spent" on, bushes & butterflies or houses? First are needed for progress and competition, the other for Running mill task.
2) When's the best time and best way to spend lucky ticket?
3) Should 1) and 2) be combined and what would be most efficient way?
4) Upon finishing flight tasks, which flights are better "used": shorter or longer distance ones?

Thanks for your answers.

PS - before anyone asks, what I want from this event is to finish it and if possible end up with a 3 greenies + golden chest-award (currently 17th without picking up any tasks awards but I know it's waaay too early into the event and I can easily slide down the board).

Last edited:
Alright, need an advice.
1) What should neighbours visits be best "spent" on, bushes & butterflies or houses? First are needed for progress and competition, the other for Running mill task.
4) Upon finishing flight tasks, which flights are better "used": shorter or longer distance ones?

Thanks for your answers.

PS - before anyone asks, what I want from this event is to finish it and if possible end up with a 3 greenies + golden chest-award (currently 17th without picking up any tasks awards but I know it's waaay too early into the event and I can easily slide down the board).
Best use of Lucky Ticket would be to save up Pruning Shears and Butterfly Nets to use them all when the Lucky Ticket is active. As for flights, you can see below the flights that give best currency per time and best currency per fuel (including with fuel speed-ups). So, when using Lucky Ticket, have Swifts running and speed up a bunch of Hawks.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

1617985412241.png

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Best use of Lucky Ticket would be to save up Pruning Shears and Butterfly Nets to use them all when the Lucky Ticket is active. As for flights, you can see below the flights that give best currency per time and best currency per fuel (including with fuel speed-ups). So, when using Lucky Ticket, have Swifts running and speed up a bunch of Hawks.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

View attachment 51075
It answers 2) and 4) nicely. Many many thanks 🙌

Alright, need an advice.

Thanks for your answers.

"1) What should neighbours visits be best "spent" on, bushes & butterflies or houses? First are needed for progress and competition, the other for Running mill task."

I've been thru 150 butterfly piles so far and have found only two Brimstone - that's what is holding me back. My suggestion is, max out the nets. Very very low drop rate.

In 150 butterflies i have:

brimstone 2
swallowtail 6
red admiral 6
morpho 8
peacock 6

Top Bottom