Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special bonuses

KevP

350+ Star Club
Downloaded update 7.14.18 yesterday and got A Friend In Need bonus which states "This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily at every neighbor's city." So I revisited 12 neghbours and got extra 5 items from each.
Visited 12 neighbours today and got 10 items from each. Cannot collect from anymore neighbours yet bonus states EVERY neighbor's city. Am I missing something?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Downloaded update 7.14.18 yesterday and got A Friend In Need bonus which states "This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily at every neighbor's city." So I revisited 12 neghbours and got extra 5 items from each.
Visited 12 neighbours today and got 10 items from each. Cannot collect from anymore neighbours yet bonus states EVERY neighbor's city. Am I missing something?
For every neighbor you usually collect five items, you can now collect 10 items.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Like most bonuses, and many buildings GI advertise, the wording is bad.
You get 10 visits to your normal neighbour visit allowance.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thanks for clarification. Yes wording could be a bit more pedantic!
As the saying goes ...shouldn't look gift horse in the mouth.
There are a number of buildings that list every item as always dropping, when actually it means 1 item will drop every day.... false advertisement.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi mine arrived this morning on my iPad version so guess iOS is now working too. Sadly I had already completed my visits for today before it arrived so will start tomorrow.

Thank you GI - much appreciated in these tough times.

Keith
If you revisit the neighbours you have already visited you will have 5 extra clicks on each - it’s not wasted!

Screenshot_2020-04-02-16-44-50.jpg

For the next 12 hours I have VW activated... A bit of an anti-climax.

Top Bottom