Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space suit

My tip: just forget about the space suit.
But do this, send your planes to cape caneveral, north and south observatory then just before you accept them activate golden dice then enjoy.
As @fertob says make it a habit that all your daily visits are concentrated on training centers.

...and don't stress... My 2 cents:cigar:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036n78s4
But do this, send your planes to cape caneveral, north and south observatory then just before you accept them activate golden dice then enjoy.
As @fertob says make it a habit that all your daily visits are concentrated on training centers.

What does the training centre look like?

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
What does the training centre look like?

It seems to take an age for for to collect the thermal garment for the space suit.

Any tips?
Hey Alan
I have training centers and astronaut academies on all of my games. If you want to send me neighbor invites, I'd be happy to accept. I can't gift often due to the number of neighbors in my games, but lots of buildings to visit. My codes are in my signature.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036n78s4
Hey Alan
I have training centers and astronaut academies on all of my games. If you want to send me neighbor invites, I'd be happy to accept. I can't gift often due to the number of neighbors in my games, but lots of buildings to visit. My codes are in my signature.
Thanks I have sent a request to one of your games, cheers

Latino_PR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jup4a6i
Username
Tropical Island

Good strategy.:cool:

Top Bottom