Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So Long And Thanks For Everything!

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
As many of you know that I have been away for the last 5 weeks after my iPad crashed and those idiots at GI were unable to restore a game less than 6 months old. This was on top of 4 months where I could not launch a rocket as the game believed I had a rocket in flight. In total there are nearly 100 emails between myself and GI.
After many condescending emails about how to play the game and how to build experience I have an airport at level 6 and 149 stars from level 40 and 199 stars. In their opinion giving you a wadge of cash and greenies compensates for many months of playing that have been lost.
I have also taken this up with Apple and have a reasonable conclusion from them.

The final straw was this email from customer services.

I completely understand you. Please, let me to clarify the issue discussed.
You should complete the quests in order to restore the level that you had in the previous game. As for the lands, buildings, we provided you with the special code. You used it and received a compensation for all you lost. You could buy the new areas by using the banknotes that you have.
Have a good weekend!

Sincerely,
Natalia Smirnova
Your Support Team

So folks the airport is closed and I have suddenly found more time in the day, but miss the game and all you good people on this forum.

Ciao from Italy.

Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I've deleted a few good neighbors in the year or so I've been playing. But those were all accidental due to a too slow window and a too fast finger. You will be the first good neighbor I delete on purpose.
I completely understand your frustration and wish you well.
Cheers,
Tom

Hi guys ....I am back. It's been a long long time since my last post. well I am here now an ready to share with with guys all my gifts..I do need just fuel.. Sorry to see that i am not the onlyone who had lost everything...I my case I was able to get my game back....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I also quit because of the terrible assistance of GI. My game has been thrown back to my level 15 (or something) progress for some reason. I emailed GI about this problem several times, hoping they could help me get my original game back. Even though they start every mail with 'I completely understand you!' not a single of their replies was actually about my particular problem. I provided all my game details 3 times, explained my situation multiple times but no luck :|

They claim to have given me a code already to restore my game. When I tell them I have not, they tell me to read back my mails ;) Well 2 weeks later with this great service I was actually kicked off the habit of starting my game up every 5 minutes :p I do not like the way I had to end this game I loved to play for such a long time, but maybe its for the better!

I might have given up too early, but I already knew that (tomorrow now!) I would leave for a 5 month study/journey/adventure to Singapore, Asia! :) And therefore do not have the time to continue the game anyway.

I never thought I could be playing a game on my phone so frequently and be involved in such a community. It was really amazing! I hope GI will be bringing out many more updates so everybody can keep enjoying this game! :)

Sorry to see you guys go. However, I don't blame you at all. Although I haven't lost game progress or anything severe like that, I am playing AC much less lately. It is very frustrating that they haven't fixed the gifting issue or launch problems in weeks. I mainly have to complete the 3rd star on all jumbo flights, but virtually my entire fleet is grounded as I have run out of long distance flight items except for catering. I don't know if Android users are having these problems, but it is ridiculous. Get an update out already and fix these problems!!!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Same thing happened to me except GI was able to restore my game. I was thinking that if GI couldn't restore my game, I would quit altogether as I couldn't deal with it anymore. It was the right time too because I am managing multiple projects at work and can hardly find the time to play anyway. Giving you greenies will never compensate for the time you spent on the game, finishing quests and getting special buildings. Never. The only thing acceptable is to restore the game up to the point you lost it. I completely understand your situation and decision.

Top Bottom