Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SimCity Build It.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I have tried this game. Right now I am stalled out at level 16 for lack of coins to buy hospitals and fire stations. So I am now just doing activities to increase coins, and not to level up.

How do you get the items to expand onto the beach? I've gotten non-beach expansion items from watching ads or while visiting other towns, but not the beach items.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
@Mia this was a game I played before Airport City.
And you quit, WHY? I absolutely adore it.:love:
I have tried this game. Right now I am stalled out at level 16 for lack of coins to buy hospitals and fire stations. So I am now just doing activities to increase coins, and not to level up.

How do you get the items to expand onto the beach? I've gotten non-beach expansion items from watching ads or while visiting other towns, but not the beach items.
Starting out, just use the clinics and small fire stations & such, cuz you'll move your buildings around a lot! I'll add you to the Area 51 so you can see our tips. Sorry, didn't know you were playing. :oops:

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben

I've gotten some from the blue gift box you occasionally pick up when visiting other cities. Sometimes you find them for sale in the Trade HQ. Once you get up to level 18 and join the club we can coordinate sales. Ask Kendra about those. ;)

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Here's the picture you requested from our evening ballon ride @Mia
20170612_233351.png

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
And you quit, WHY? I absolutely adore it.:love:

Starting out, just use the clinics and small fire stations & such, cuz you'll move your buildings around a lot! I'll add you to the Area 51 so you can see our tips. Sorry, didn't know you were playing. :oops:
Found Airport City and enjoyed the community.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Since we're not posting here, don't think we're not enjoying our game, we are! Since this has in-game chat, we are able to trade goods and chat in real time. We are all leaders in the competitions.:happy:

Top Bottom